+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in the same boat as u op.. Usually every month I get symptoms but always bfn
    This month I didn't even get strong o pains and my tww is pretty normal so im hoping its a good sign but not feeling positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is.
    Im 15 weeks pregnant with no symptoms.
    No sickness
    No soreness
    Breasts feel fine
    Etc etc

Just a little more tired but nothing drastic

ETA: my mum and other family also suffered greatly during pregnancy, so it doesnt matter if it runs in your family...it's possible to not get the same symptoms.

Ive seen my baby and they are happy and healthy..definitely in there!
    Last edited by vampstorso; 05-03-2015 at 10:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally noticing something!!! Tingling almost like sharp pins n needles in both boobs all day today. Not sore or sensitive just tingly. Hope thats a good thing. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MND Did you get your BFN? I'm on my 2ww and no symptoms other than feeling flat and a headache for a few days. Was searching and found this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsZebu it's been a while....i got a BFN after my last post....but did another transfer last year in sept/oct and got my BFP...i am now over 35 weeks pregnant.....and on maternity leave waiting for little one to arrive in 2.5 weeks. I'm being induced at 38 weeks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MND View Post
    @MrsZebu it's been a while....i got a BFN after my last post....but did another transfer last year in sept/oct and got my BFP...i am now over 35 weeks pregnant.....and on maternity leave waiting for little one to arrive in 2.5 weeks. I'm being induced at 38 weeks.
    Congratulations @MND that's fantastic! Do you know the gender or will it be a surprise? Was it your second round? Thanks for responding. Can I ask if you had symptoms in your 2ww with your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @MrsZeb. Yes it's a baby boy....we did a few rounds...but this was the only one we did with PGD testing of our embryos. This was a "normal" one which they transfered.
    I didn't have too many symptoms...but i was on progesterone and pregnyl boosters so my symptoms could have been related to them e.g sore boobs and cramping here and there. Not really too much.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

MrsZebu  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lovely! Must be fun decorating the nursery? Can I ask how many of your bastocysts passed the genetic screening? We managed to get one through to that stage, but froze the best two on day 5 in case they weren't viable for testing. The one that made it through made a miraculous recovery from being 2 days behind on day 5. We are waiting on the results, but I'm wondering, if that one passes, whether it means the other two would have as well?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsZebu For This Useful Post:

sproutx3  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 5 embryos make it to day 5...we transfered 1 without testing and tested the other 4. Out of the 4 tested only 1 came back normal (which is the boy I am carrying now)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MND For This Useful Post:

MrsZebu  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I didn't have any symptoms at all other than being hungry all the time for the first trimester. I had no tell tail signs i was pregnant in the tww. I even thought my period had arrived but turns out it was implantation bleeding.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

MrsZebu  (16-05-2016)