I posted a few days ago about a big baby on unsound. We have a great family friend who used ti be a senior consultant at our hospital and I trust her judgement completely. She got a hold of my scans and notes to review them and the baby is looking to be about 4.6kg or 10.1 pnds. I want to birth in our birth centre but she agreed with the original ob recommendations that it would not be advisable. She also agreed that if its looking like 10 pounds or more a section is recommended. She was no vested interest and doesn't even work at the hospital any more and was known as the best ob there. She agreed the scans can b out but that be either way. Bigger or smaller and right now the abdominal measurement which is the best indicator or shoulder width is on the 100th percentile. So....I don't know what to do? I want to try vaginal but not if there is a good chance of an emergency c section. I don't want it to get to that point. This is my third baby and my boy was 4.3 or 9.5 pnds who I had no worries although his size dis make it much harder then my first one. I am really not sure what to do.