+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default clomid 2013 support friends

Hi guys, or should i say gals.
    My name is sarah i am 34 and just about to embarak on my second round of clomid. bumping up to 100mg. I have to say im not savvy to all the abreviations so bare with me. and my spelling stinks.
    So first round of clomid made me crazy, i was a crying angry mess, after ovulation i thought every ach in my body might be a sign a pregnancy, but not meant to be this time. so here i go again, hopping that a double dose doesnt make me double crazy!. Im going in with a better attitude and i guess i know what im up for. so number one i am going to look after myself, will try acupunture as well i think if anything it will help me to relax. I also think im not going to worry about every thing. have a drink and a coffee when i feel like it. So i would love to talk to any other gals out there that are floating around in the same boat.
    sarahf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So i have finished the tablets, day 3-7. was a bit better this time round, but i have to say they do make u tired. workis full on and by the end of the day i am so tired, and a little emotional. i am on day 10 waiting for ovulation. going to go camping on the weekend and try to relax. went and had acupunture and massage last week, relised how stressed i was. going to give it another try this friday. would love to here from sombody?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default clomid 2013 support friends

Hi Sarah can I join you on this clomid adventure. I'm 30 this is my first month on clomid I'm currently cd3 and taking my 50mg tablets. So far I still feel normal...

I have sweet DS who turns 2 in May, he was conceived easy only took 3 months of trying el natural this time around not so lucky.

So this is your second cycle, do you go for a scan around cd10-12 to see how many eggs you have? It's what I have to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there. sorry for late reply, hasnt been much activity. i would love u to join me.
    It must be very frustrating to have easily gotten pregos before.. on my first round i had a blood test on cd21, after that i rang the doc and he just told me to up the dose. so i think if nothing happens this month i will have a month off and go back to docs and see if i can have a scan. best to know for sure. have u had scan yet?. This process makes me a little crazy , so i think i need to just relax and have a bit of fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a bit lonely in here why don't you pop on over to clomid support thread #12 the girls are lovely?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No this is my first round and I have my scan on Thursday so I have no idea what is going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok, im going over to the other side. how did u go on scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I answered you in the other thread lol come on over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I have just started my second round of clomid. The first was 50mg day 2-6 and did nothing...then I have been waiting waiting for AF...even with progesterone tablets I still didn't get AF so called FS on cycle day 65 and she said to start the next round of clomid without a period. So last night I took 100mg and hopefully I have more luck this cycle. My DH and I have been ttc for 15 months, hopefully we get our BFP soon!!! How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by specajane View Post
    Hi ladies, I have just started my second round of clomid. The first was 50mg day 2-6 and did nothing...then I have been waiting waiting for AF...even with progesterone tablets I still didn't get AF so called FS on cycle day 65 and she said to start the next round of clomid without a period. So last night I took 100mg and hopefully I have more luck this cycle. My DH and I have been ttc for 15 months, hopefully we get our BFP soon!!! How is everyone else going??
    We have moved over to the clomid support #12 come on over

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

specajane  (14-03-2013)