+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm cd11 I think and I pretty sure I ovulated early either yesterday or the day before as I was randy as all hell, and I'm ttc #2. (I just has a miscarriage last month :-( ) but my af isn't due until 25 of this month!!!! A long wait!!! When I found out I was pregnant last month I tested at 3weeks5 days and got a faint BFP and the day I miscarried I poas and got a bfn after a BFP 4 days before!
    I'm tested 4 times lol over the space af like 5/6 days!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear of your loss chloesmum. Fx its an early ovulation and you get a sticky bfp soon.

Afm, feel o is coming. Watery cm on the toilet paper last night. Slight heavy feeling today. I predicted o as tomorrow so things are looking like heading in the right direction.

If o is tommorrow, af is due on the 22nd. Fx I can hold out.... Should be able too. I have lots going on would love to be able to give my mum a suprise of announcing to her for her birthday in april!
    She will be my main support other than df if i get ms this time, if anything hapens, and with ds when birth time comes
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 10-03-2013 at 08:32.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont even think i Oed this cycle, so it will be easy holding out (famous last words?) as im not even going to waste a test. My chart is all over the place and the opks are still showing lines (usually i get faint, dark, positive, faint pattern within 4days. This time i got faint, dark, dark, dark, dark, dark ect over a week so far). My af is due 20th March.

Good Luck shadow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your loss chloesmum. Fx its an early ovulation and you get a sticky bfp soon.

Afm, feel o is coming. Watery cm on the toilet paper last night. Slight heavy feeling today. I predicted o as tomorrow so things are looking like heading in the right direction.

If o is tommorrow, af is due on the 22nd. Fx I can hold out.... Should be able too. I have lots going on would love to be able to give my mum a suprise of announcing to her for her birthday in april!
    She will be my main support other than df if i get ms this time, if anything hapens, and with ds when birth time comes
    Thanks shadow! Good luck!! Fx we will be in the same dig? Maybe not? Or at least due at around the same time!!!!!

I have been feeling really crampy like af crampy but as its the middle ( roughly ) of my cycle I don't know what's going on, this next pregnancy will be my 4th pregnancy and I'm hoping it will be a sticky one!! But on Thursday my cm was watery and stretchy and I was horny as hell and I've been feeling flushed since, so fx I ovulated early going by all the predictors I'm not suppose to o until tomorrow but before I was pregnant with my daughter I charted myself and I ovulated regularly on day 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will be due early december if I'm utd this cycle. But hoping for a late november baby. Ds' was 8 days before edd and id be hopefully having a vbac, unless things don't go as planed sounds like you may have ovulated then!

Today is definately o day based on my constant cramping pain, thats now finally gone.

Officially in my tww! 11-12 days till testing! 11 af is due, 12 she is late. Lets see if I hold out!

Hoping so, not planning on getting any more hpts. I have one frer left over, and a digital to confirm a bit later.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 12-03-2013 at 00:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be due start of December too 2-4th I think, I'm not 100% as I miscarried then af'd straight away:-/! But I could have a late October/November baby, as my first was a prem j could have a second prem, my first bub was 6 weeks early!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone going? Have you been able to resist the poas? We are not ttcing this month (long story...check out my ttc diary for details) but I'd love to hear what is going on with you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Terrible lol, poas today at 6dpo, now an imagining lines of course. I'm going to wait for sunday!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol well I did a poas when we weren't even ttc "just in case"! Hope you get yourself a sticky this month indigo, I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    How is everyone going? Have you been able to resist the poas? We are not ttcing this month (long story...check out my ttc diary for details) but I'd love to hear what is going on with you guys
    i got my bfp 20th march, i'm 7 weeks today, fx it stays sticky, my other 2 mc i lost before 5 weeks