+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default 7 week old wont sleep constant feeding all of a sudden.

Hi little miss muffet. My baby sounds similar to yours! He is 8 weeks old. He has suddenly become very clingy, he won't sleep unless it's on me, drinking every two hours for an hour. I'm trying to express as well. It's draining!! I'm blaming the heat, we went to a hotel last night to get away from the heat and he was like a different baby. He slept from 1130-6, fed well, he even went to sleep away from the boob!! He also had his injections last week so that could be playing a part in it. It's really hard work, you're doing a great job. Let's hope the cool weather arrives soon!!

Ps I agree with you re the wonder weeks!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i was just thinking our house is a constant 24 degrees thanks to our air con system - even at night untill i feel a cool change! How can he be feeling the heat when we dont even stick our noses out the door?
    when dh came home he told me to go and sleep for an hr. i took ds with me and he fed himself to sleep. it was bliss! dh gave him a top up of ebm when he woke and im not kidding you - 5 pooey nappies a lovely wash and one more breastfeed later...he finally fell asleep on his own in his bed!...for now. DH is playing sport tonight so im doing it all by myself and I DID IT!.....for now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Both my girls did the 'sleep phenomenally' before a growth spurt. That's why I suggested the pump in the middle of the night in your other thread. Pumping at 3-5am works with your hormones.

Good luck. In most cases the worst is over in 3-4 days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Muffet  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Massive hugs. My 6wo bub has been super unsettled today - I'm blaming the heat. I also have a 2yo and it's awful when you have no time for them. Just hugs x10000000.