Closed Thread
Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    been reading posts.

Sorry to hear about all the sleepless babies. SL I don't know how your nipples are holding up!- I'm the same re expressing- elizabeth feeds so often I don't get a chance to express - not that I'd have the time especially with DD1.

Re nappy rash- I'm a fan of nappy free time at least an hour a day. I also use cotton wool balls and boiled water to wipe bums not wipes (unless I'm out) as its less irritant. If hum gets red I use Amolyn cream.

My Dd1 had silent reflux and the symptoms were screaming constantly. Poor feeder, loved the dummy and unable to settle and loved been upright at all times. Theses babies are hard work and exhausting . Now I've had DD2 I know the difference between a reflux baby and a 'normal '. Feeder.

As for me Elizabeth slept fir 3 nights from 8-4 but last night was up every three hours feeding so I guess a growth spurt or too soon for sleeping thru.

My MIL died last night and my DH is devastated. Especially as DD1 is spooooooo naughty and hard work at moment. We are exhausted from continual screaming tantrums....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about your MIL Gampa

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have mastitis omg painful I can't feed Ella and expressing is just as bad, off to the GP. Hopefully I can start driving again as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your mil gampa how are you holding up?

Km you have to keep feeding from the effected side to remove the block. It sux big time and I hope you get over it real fast. Get a cabbage while your out I swear by them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been breastfeeding she hasn't been able to remove the lump for two days. I put her on this morning and the pain made me want to throw up. I'm expressing until I see the GP in an hour. I hope antibiotics work fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi girls,
    been reading posts.

Sorry to hear about all the sleepless babies. SL I don't know how your nipples are holding up!- I'm the same re expressing- elizabeth feeds so often I don't get a chance to express - not that I'd have the time especially with DD1.

Re nappy rash- I'm a fan of nappy free time at least an hour a day. I also use cotton wool balls and boiled water to wipe bums not wipes (unless I'm out) as its less irritant. If hum gets red I use Amolyn cream.

My Dd1 had silent reflux and the symptoms were screaming constantly. Poor feeder, loved the dummy and unable to settle and loved been upright at all times. Theses babies are hard work and exhausting . Now I've had DD2 I know the difference between a reflux baby and a 'normal '. Feeder.

As for me Elizabeth slept fir 3 nights from 8-4 but last night was up every three hours feeding so I guess a growth spurt or too soon for sleeping thru.

My MIL died last night and my DH is devastated. Especially as DD1 is spooooooo naughty and hard work at moment. We are exhausted from continual screaming tantrums....
    Sorry to hear about your MILs passing Gampa big hugs to your family xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I have been breastfeeding she hasn't been able to remove the lump for two days. I put her on this morning and the pain made me want to throw up. I'm expressing until I see the GP in an hour. I hope antibiotics work fast
    Ouchies! Hope it gets sorted soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yay SL just fed ivy but having trouble falling back asleep she is being super noisy!

Anyone have any good tummy tightening exercises for after pregnancy? I have 4-5 kg to lose to be back to post preg weight and the place I notice it most is my belly...I want to make time to start working out....just if I wasn't so sleep deprived!
    No tummy tightening tips from me I would google core exercises and see what comes up! That's great you only have a handful of kgs to lose! I put on 300g short of 30kgs! 12-13kgs have gone since ive had him (just over 3 wks) just got to lose the rest of it!! Haven't done anything but breastfeed and drink heaps of water so hopefully the kgs will continue to drop without me doing much else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about MIL Gampa ;( for the reflux did you get medication?

Went to doc and she said ivy is too young to be diagnosed with reflux..she reckons it's cause of my supply and Ivy is just eating heaps.,,more than she needs... She reckons babies are just unsettled at this age...so we will persevere I suppose.

I'm so tired today, ivy is asleep on my chest, wish I could put her down...maybe in 5 mins ill try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your MIL Gampa.

Thanks for all the nappy rash tips ladies, the pharmacist ended up giving me a cream called Resolve as KM was right in it being nappy thrush rather than rash and it seems to have worked really well so far so fingers crossed.

I had the same trouble with dummies SL, Zoe didn't want a ba of a couple but the Avent ones she takes no problem. We use the same bottles so I'm assuming it has a similar teat on it.

I really feel for you ladies who are struggling through the night. Getting pretty good sleep and still struggle during the day so can only imagine what you are feeling like.

Is anyone who had a natural birth still bleeding?