Closed Thread
Page 90 of 141 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Writing posts is keeping me sane!! I managed to sleep for just over an hour just then which is good. Bubs feeding again now!

We've been giving Orlando a bath every other day... At anytime between 6 and 9 ish depending on when he wakes up. We bathe him as soon as he wakes before feeding even if he's screaming! Apparently no good to bathe after a feed as the warmth relaxes the tummy and they may throw it all up!!
    They'd be more likely to throw up from the screaming! Myles hasn't thrown up & we've been doing it for weeks like this. Honestly it has made bath time much nicer for all of us, he loves it now, the way I figure it is that he doesn't wake up for a bath so of course it's going to make him stroppy so we fulfil the hunger need before we do anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We bath every night before bed. This is usually between. 5/6pm after our dinner. ( have to bath or shower ds 1 too). I try not to feed until after so he is nice and full for bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sl hope all is ok on Wednesday. Will has one undescended testicle which if it hasn't come down by itself will need surgery. I'm praying like you that it won't get to that. Obviously we do whatever needs to be done , but no one wants their babies to have to go through surgery and leave our sides. Makes is feel so helpless. We will find out more next week at our 6 week check up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL I hope his little kidney can be fixed and you get some rest, little man feeds a lot!!

Dragon also hope your little one doesn't need an op!

LC told me to give Ivy Mylanta to see if it settled her, it has, but I hate giving it to her as she hates it. LC said to give 5ml after each feed, but I think that's way too much, I have given 2ml after every other feed....poor little thing is in do much pain! But with the mylanta she has slept heaps more avid is somewhat settled. We go to doc tomorrow and hopefully will get a longer term solution as mylanta is a very short term thing!!! I noticed her poo was more green and I'm not sure that's a good thing...

DH has a bottle of expressed milk, in going to sleep for hopefully 3 hours! Also got my antibiotics again which sucks!! Hope they work this time...and I just hope they don't annoy ivy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just gave Orlando some ebm hopefully it would have topped him up and got him full DH just changing him and hopefully he'll go down for a bit...he's been up for 3 hours already cheeky little monkey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also have started using a dummy a couple of times to get him to sleep. Closer to Nature ones really crap he wouldn't take at all. Using avent one now which he'll take which helps get him into nod land

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have used a dummy, ivy doesn't like it 9/10 times but the 1/10 she does it's a life saver I say use what works!!

She slept until 230...so DH had to stay awake all that time, so she went almost 5 hours between feeds!!

Just got her back to sleep...hopefully she stays settled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice one nicsta! Orlando just slept 2 hrs 40 minutes! Mummy very happy she got that sleep too! Feeding again now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay SL just fed ivy but having trouble falling back asleep she is being super noisy!

Anyone have any good tummy tightening exercises for after pregnancy? I have 4-5 kg to lose to be back to post preg weight and the place I notice it most is my belly...I want to make time to start working out....just if I wasn't so sleep deprived!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha my baby weight is all i my bum