Closed Thread
Page 86 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Km.. Ella is so cute!!!

Dh in bed with food poisoning.. It's been a long day and gonna be a long week. Why on the only day he is home???? Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    She looks so cute and tiny

I think my uterus infection is back...

Ivy still unsettled, my mum is coming over hopeful she may help.
    Have you taken antibiotics??

Glad you have help! My mum is working today so can't come over.
    I asked for other help and the only person who said yes is an hour late. Over it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's baby has had reflux? What are symptoms? Pretty sure ivy has it...more the silent type....she is only 3 weeks, is that too early for reflux?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Adden wish we could all meet up together and help one another.

I have hd antibiotics, I have a repeat, ill call doc in morn to see if I should fill script or if he wants me to come in.

I left ivy with mum for an hour, I needed to get out...hopefully can deal better when I'm home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's baby has had reflux? What are symptoms? Pretty sure ivy has it...more the silent type....she is only 3 weeks, is that too early for reflux?
    Eliana has had silent reflux since she was born. She would scream whenever she was laid down if she was awake or not in a really deep sleep, if she was in a really deep sleep you could lay her down but she would grunt, squeal and pull her whole body up in her sleep and was clearly in pain. She got hiccups after pretty much every feed. You could hear the burbling in her throat and oesophagus and would sometimes see her spit up in to her mouth and swallow it again. She also had a really congested nose all the time. She was put on zantac at 6 weeks which took about a week to really kick in at which point she became a chucky bub, but as long as she had a spit up after the feed she would be ok. I noticed the zantac starting to be less effective around 12 weeks, her dose has been upped but it's just not working like it was. Going back to gp this week to try change to something else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Greb...ill take Ivy to GP this week. She has hiccups a lot, 3 times a day and I can Also hear the acid when age burps. Ivy also grunts a lot in her sleep and goes red and thrashes around, it's hard to see her in pain.

So before 6 weeks is there anything that can be done? My LC recommended mylanta...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Orlando only 3 weeks I reckon he has it! Off to see paedatrician on Wednesday so we'll see what he says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My GP gave me a prescription for Orlando for 1ml of Zantec per day for a week to see what happens for reflux but DH and I decided not to do give him medication until we speak to our paedatrician. We have his ultrasound tomorrow for his dilated kidney so will be interesting to see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unsettled again my poor boy is ever since lunch...convinced its this chicken soup my MIL made as each time I've had it in the last 2 weeks he's been unsettled and I either put it down to that or dairy but after today convinced its the soup! Shame as its beautiful!

Nearly on 3am now and he's been up since 1am with only an hours sleep before that! Sleepy mummy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor SL, sleepy mum and prob over tired bub.bi hate it when you can see they are tired but can't settle them.