Closed Thread
Page 85 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I will time his feeds from start to start...managed to get a couple hours at a time shut eye tonight...bubs been awake since 3.45ish and now half 4 and on the second boob so nearly time to go back down. Off to MILs this afternoon to celebrate her birthday so will probably be the longest stint out of the house for Orlando so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well somehow we hit the jackpot last night, sound asleep from 11.30 and didn't wake til 7.30 this morning!!

I won't get too carried away though, I'm sure it will be a once off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow crafty do lucky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, been reading through your posts and thought I'd share my experience with Isaac.

Up until 8 weeks of age he was still waking 3-4 times and I had been told he should only be waking max of twice a night. I was so tired and at the end of my rope so I paid for a nurse from the hills parenting centre to come to my home for the day to see what was going on. She told me by 8 weeks he should be feeding every 3-4 hours so to start extending his feed times. He also had trouble settling himself to sleep so she showed me how to teach him to self settle.

Since her visit Isaac now only wakes once, sometimes twice a night between 7pm and 7am and has improved his general behavior in leaps and bounds. He is getting more sleep and so is mum so a good result all around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Wow what an emotional fee days. No one should ever have to bury their baby, I was a mess at the funeral. My cousin was so amazing and strong and it was a lovely service. I was crying more than any one else there.

Will has been very restless during the last few days ( like he has had a belly ache) and I read that colic in breast fed babies can be caused by to much dairy in mums diet so I'm cutting all dairy for a week to see if it makes a difference. On a positive he did sleep from 8- 2am last night wich was awesome. Not looking forward to the 6wk growth spurt that was mentioned a few pages back.

Beta I'm glad you have made a decision now you can start relaxing more and enjoy being a mum.

Nic you are doing a great job, it's still so early and bub is just adjusting do do whatever you need to keep sane and things will be so different before you know it. And remember we are always here for you.

Was told the amount of ebm is 150ml x weigth(kg) / by feeds per day. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1364094815.513471.jpg
    Sleeping beauty we had a good night also woke at 11pm we fort till 1am then Maddison slept till 6am then feed back to sleep at 7am till 10am good run
    Hope it's the start to good things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my niece had a baby boy early hrs in the morning today his name is Taj he was little 6p 4oz but long I here she was in labour for 3 days ouch then emergency c section took place bub and mum are well sorry one proud aunty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very cute Mrs S...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little Ella Graceimage.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    She looks so cute and tiny

I think my uterus infection is back...

Ivy still unsettled, my mum is coming over hopeful she may help.