Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Adden I feel like you...feeding every 1.5-2 hours from 10pm I'm shattered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Adden I feel like you...feeding every 1.5-2 hours from 10pm I'm shattered
    i know thats hard but its a good sign - shes putting on weight and storing it. means she will have more reserves in 72 hours and slee longer stretches for you. every so often babies will cluster feed +++ but then in 48-72 hours they will sleep a recover sleep and you will get to rest. try to see the positives in it. this too will pass! - my little elizabeth wasup at 1 and 4 last ngiht -grrrrr too - im shattered to but i know every night of sleep deprivation is one night less and they do turn into little humans very soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to know gampa! I wonder when our little ones catch up sleep will be lol!! Last night was not too bad all pretty clockwork every 2 hours until 3.15 when he stayed awake til 6!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Beta & Dragon, I think I'm all good, I pumped twice in 2 hours & got rid of the sore lumps... I used a heat pack before & cold pack after, fingers crossed I got it all, I feel ok... Temperature is fine but will keep an eye on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Thanks Beta & Dragon, I think I'm all good, I pumped twice in 2 hours & got rid of the sore lumps... I used a heat pack before & cold pack after, fingers crossed I got it all, I feel ok... Temperature is fine but will keep an eye on it.
    Awesome news. Get a cabbage to have in standby. I'm such an advocate for its miracle powers now after using it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm a bit lost to where we are all at. How old is everyone's bub and what sort of routine are you in and what are your current challenges/ concerns?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy 2 weeks old today...main issue still sleep, waking often and very noisy when she sleeps to the point I don't know if I can have her in our room anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I don't know if mine is a problem or more just something I don't like as in I would obviously prefer her to sleep longer periods at night. The last 24 hours has been strange, feeding every 2.5ish hours on average and not settling easily...maybe growing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maddison is 13 days old we are struggling big time with the sleepless nights she had 3 massive spews last night not sure if it was due to to much milk or the heat she sleeps great through the day and I have tried a few tips from all you lady's but still having issues
    I really hope I can get her to sleep a little longer before hubby goes back to work as he needs his sleep too pls any further tips would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    So I'm a bit lost to where we are all at. How old is everyone's bub and what sort of routine are you in and what are your current challenges/ concerns?
    Orlando 16 days old. He pretty much eats poops sleeps not much awake time maybe 10 mins here and there! Biggest challenge is he rarely sleeps for longer than 2 hours and cluster feeds which then confuses me and then he wants to eat every hour!! He seems pretty clockwork in the daytime (except today) and then turns into mummy's night gremlin lol!! We have been bathing him every 3 days which we're now down to 2 days (he'll have a bath later today). Seems to either have terrible reflux and / or wind during the night and i don't want to give him medication yet. Finally going to succumb to giving him cool boiled water today which my DH wants to do but I'm not even really keen on that. Other than that he is perfect and we are so in love!!