Closed Thread
Page 47 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Showing off a couple of pics of my sweet boy ImageUploadedByBub Hub1362709211.940557.jpgImageUploadedByBub Hub1362709220.021966.jpg

Hope you are all well and enjoying your miracles

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love his cheeks sl so smoochable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nala

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh nala.. Vomit lol
    congrats nic and mrs s on your new little bbabies I love the name ivy and was seriously considering it for a girl hope you are both going well with feeding and so forth don't stress if breast feeding doesn't work for you just do what works best for you and babies
    adden Ella is soooo very beautiful love her mop of hair I love babies with lots of hair mason has wild hair I love it
    had mason in for check up today he currently weighs 4kg at 6weeks 5days old equiv to 8 pound something. He had his immunisations from now on his father can take him as it was more traumatic for me then it was for mason I couldn't stop crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First day home... Been here a few hours, Ivy is sleeping and I should be too, but I just feel so overwhelmed I can't seem to find sleep. I always knew it would be hard, but having a newborn is really hard .

Think it's the lack of sleep and the unknown. I'm a control kinds person and there is no control with a new bub!

Also DH hasn't looked for a new job yet cause he wants to be here which us great cause I need him here, but at the same time I get worried about him finding one and that brings extra anxiety and more unknown!

Sorry for the sad post I just need to get it out!

Do ladies does it get easier....do you work out some kind of routine? Should we already have a routine?? Or should I just feed her every 3/4 hours and/or when she is hungry??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic sorry your not feeling settled . It definitely gets easier. Just feed when bub needs it, especially bf cause it will help increase your supply which will make feeding quicker and easier in the future. I know it would be hard but try not to think about dh work, just focus on you and bub and enjoy having him to help out. We are all experiencing issues but that's what makes it even more rewarding in the end, to look back and say we did it always here for you and to listen ( I mean read ) yours and everyone's vents ( it can be so therapeutic to get it out of your head).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you Mesh and to hear tiny mason isn't so tiny anymore and is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicsta it does get better my first 2 weeks were hard. I couldn't sleep because I was scared she would stop breathing and I doubted myself of being a good enough mum. Verity was constantly crying for food and I wasn't making enough milk at that time and I was unwell to top it off. Everything ended up falling into place when she got used to being out in the world and got to know us. I ended up topping her up with formula and she was a complete different child happy and content. I now just formula feed and she is happy and sleeps well. Just do what works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362757459.938872.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362757472.221892.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362757487.154247.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362757504.956090.jpg

Just a few of sneek peek pics from our newborn shoot the other day. So can't wait to see all them and so happy we got them done. Master William 3 weeks already .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies, your support is invaluable! I cried almost all day yesterday...just feeding now and I'm not crying which is great it's annoying as you feel you should be over the moon happy and here I am balling my eyes out!

I think it has a lot to do with my controlling personality and not being able to control this part of my life...

Dragon love the pics just gorgeous!! 3 weeks already!