Closed Thread
Page 4 of 141 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Gampa,
    I understand how you are feeling. I have 4 year old twins and now a 7 week old baby. My baby is perfect. Healthy, sweet and perfect in everyway.
    I twins are boy/girl. My little boy is not bothered either way. Has always been my husband little shadow. So nothing changed for him.
    My little girl has found it so hard. She was always my little girl. She now tells me at least once a day that she doen't like me or Olivia. She covers her ears when I try to talk to her. She always wants to sit on my knee when I have Olivia in my arms. It also brakes my heart. I don't have any issues with pre school, but when I pick her up she is crying by the time we are in the car. Telling me she doe'nt like the teacher. I have spoketo the teacher. She said that she is perfect. I don't know wear my little girl has gone.
    I feel like I can't spread myself far enough.
    I am just taking each day at a time. Just know that you are not alone.
    Thinking of you Kel xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #5

Today is the day Amy and Crafty. Take in each second cause it goes so fast. Can't wait for your exciting news

About the cravings. I have enjoyed a glass of wine each night since Will was born but haven't given any thought to anything else. To busy admiring baby. Oh and it lively to hear your dh is taking such good care of you beta.

Kell great to hear from you again. I really hope your dd settles soon so you can really enjoy your new bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Far out that didn't work lol!! Will fix it up on my computer later!!

As for foods I have been mega good no soft serve no cold meats no soft cheese...I will be making a request for a large caramel sundae from maccas I think
    Have you tried the caramel frappe I'm addicted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

No but I'll be sure to add that to the list...

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kell72 View Post
    Hi Gampa,
    I understand how you are feeling. I have 4 year old twins and now a 7 week old baby. My baby is perfect. Healthy, sweet and perfect in everyway.
    I twins are boy/girl. My little boy is not bothered either way. Has always been my husband little shadow. So nothing changed for him.
    My little girl has found it so hard. She was always my little girl. She now tells me at least once a day that she doen't like me or Olivia. She covers her ears when I try to talk to her. She always wants to sit on my knee when I have Olivia in my arms. It also brakes my heart. I don't have any issues with pre school, but when I pick her up she is crying by the time we are in the car. Telling me she doe'nt like the teacher. I have spoketo the teacher. She said that she is perfect. I don't know wear my little girl has gone.
    I feel like I can't spread myself far enough.
    I am just taking each day at a time. Just know that you are not alone.
    Thinking of you Kel xx
    Good to hear from you Kel and sorry to hear you're going through the same thing as Gampa. It must be such a hard time having to deal with a newborn as well as your older one playing up. I really hope for you guys that it is a phase and that your older ones will learn to love the newcomers and adjust quickly. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews

2.42am...awake!! You know EVERY time I wake up - whether it be from a nap or a nights sleep I just have the worst headache ever!!! Grrr!! Can't believe my due date is well technically tomorrow now (19th)...the waiting game is still going and can't wait for it to be over!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm wide awake, dam heart burn... 3:39am in Perth... Got to get up soonish anyway!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well DH and I both had a terrible nights sleep! I've just been up helping him get his stuff together for work, had breakfast and put on a load of washing...now I'm back in bed for hopefully some sleep for a few hours. Not looking forward to the 35 degree day ahead honestly!

Amy I don't doubt you couldn't sleep properly - hope your heartburn clears up straight away...you're going to be a mummy today can't wait for the announcement to know whether its a boy or girl! Good luck and the same to you Crafty...I love seeing these babies being born safely into this world. I said to my DH this morning I can't believe it's our due date tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I'm wide awake, dam heart burn... 3:39am in Perth... Got to get up soonish anyway!!
    You watch it will be gone as soon as that bub is on your arms. Yay today for you and Crafty !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Not to long Sl it's normal to go to the 40 wks or over ( just a coincidence that so many went or had to go early in our group). You must have a really nice house tummy ( there is a book I read to ds called there's a house in side my mummy) it's great for siblings when your pregnant.