Closed Thread
Page 36 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Adden, it's defiantly been a more difficult road for you, glad Ella is doing well!

Mrs Simmo I'm feeling anxious and excited...just doing a few last things now and heading to hospital at midnight. My sister arrives home tomorrow night, but my other 2 are here...they are all soon excited. DH is @ cricket, has been all day in looking fwd to seeing him at 7

How are you feeling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Wow Adden, it's defiantly been a more difficult road for you, glad Ella is doing well!

Mrs Simmo I'm feeling anxious and excited...just doing a few last things now and heading to hospital at midnight. My sister arrives home tomorrow night, but my other 2 are here...they are all soon excited. DH is @ cricket, has been all day in looking fwd to seeing him at 7

How are you feeling??
    I'm the same anxious and scared all in one but excited too
    My sisters are here at 7pm can't wait even tho I'm having the c-section glad they are going to be here my older sister has had 4 children she's a pro even at BF so she can help me
    Wow midnight hay look forward to up date I still have a few days the fasting on the tues morning from 6am is going to kill me as the procedure isn't till 2.30pm the GD kills me best of luck too you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's so unfortunate you have GD . I hope you hang in there tues! I'm the oldest, I wish I had older sisters! None of mine have kids, all busy partying and living in share houses or still with mum and dad. My closest sister in age is arriving home from South America where she has been at festivals and running a muck

My mum seems to have never really taken to breast feeding....she said it was hard, worked with 2 of us and then the other 3 never really took...so not sure how helpful she will be, she already seems to be pushing me in the direction of formula, which annoys me a little as I haven't even had a chance to try yet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies will post more pics as catch up on all the goss when I have a chance. Nicsta and MrsSimmo good luck for tomorrow and Tuesday

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats SL... Another beautiful boy!! XX

Good Luck tomorrow Nicsta & good luck on Tuesday Mrs S, enjoy the last pregnant days!

My supply is back up, I'm in some drugs to help, we are still expressing & bottle feeding, and adding in formula to make sure Myles is getting enough, fingers crossed this works & he'll be a chubby bubby in no time!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations SL, rest up and use your midwives as much as you can whilst your in hospital. I had many women tell me a c/s isn't that bad, it is no walk in the park. Take care and enjoy your new baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Nicsta for a smooth birth, enjoy your new little bundle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...it's all happening - well soon! Ill update you once I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy I think I'm heading in the same direction, even though 37 weeks is considered full term my little one is pre-term in regards to latching and staying latched. It is hard for her to have enough energy to stay attached and to latch for more than five minutes. So I will express and give her a bottle at night and breast feed during the day, just so I know she is actually getting enough. Apparently she should pick up in a few weeks when she is about 40 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Nicsta and good luck for Tuesday Mrs Simmo.
    Enjoy the lovely experience. x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kell72 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (03-03-2013)