Closed Thread
Page 32 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Adden everytime I see a picture of little Ella she reminds me of a baby chicken and I love baby chickens lol she is so cute. Love the hairdo she is rocking it lol. Your little boy is a cutey too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best today SL am thinking of you.

And adden enjoy this amazing day also. Huge milestone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    You must be super woman mothertobe, I could not cope with that amount of sleep. Have the docs given you anything that might help with the pain ?

My husband wouldn't cake me super woman..... Maybe cranky woman! Haha.

I have lowsec for reflux but nothing for the wind. He said I could try infacol but he doesn't actually think any of the wind medications work. He said its just time for their systems to develop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motherwillbe is he breast or bottle fed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden, she is rocking that hair! so cute!

They are after product reviewers for Aldi nappies if you guys want to sign up.

Sorry I haven't been on really, been reading and keeping up with most of you all, but finding it hard as Braydon seems to only like sleeping on me so it gets hard to type. He sleeps so well by himself at night, but day sleeps, needs to be with his mumma.

I have taken myself of the nipple sheilds and it is so much easier to feed in bed, and keep it all nice and dark so I think he knows the difference between night and day now.

Did I mention that he has a lump on his neck? Can't remember the name, but it freaked us out massively. Nothing to worry about according to the ped, It is due to how he was laying in the womb and kind of like muscles all bunched up, if we don't sort it it will turn into scar tissue and his neck will be tilted and not have much movement. We see a baby physio once a week and have to do all these exercises to help him get proper movement, as he favours one side as he can't stretch out the other, if that makes sense. 15% of babies get it and it should be gone in 6-12 months, but if it doesn't then we have to have an operation to loosen it up when he is about 2 or so.

Have started mothers group, been the last couple of weeks and love it. It is so nice speaking to more mums about what you go through so that you know your not alone. A midwife sits with us too so she gives any advise when we are all bewildered about something.

Looking forward to seeing our last lot of bubba's ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by adden View Post
    I can't resist.. Ella without her tube and hanging out with mummy in our hospital room! Looking forward to going home tomorrow!
    She is 39 weeks today.. 4 weeks old tomorrow!!Attachment 32528
    Yay finally she is sooo cute congrats on going home xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Very cute Adden! Have a good first day at home XX

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362101204.920976.jpg

My little boy asleep on Daddy's lap.... We are still having feeding challenges going back to Lactation Consultant this morning, hopefully we can get a plan that will work, at the moment I am expressing for every feed as he won't feed off me, he either falls asleep within minutes or screams his head off and just won't latch on, so hard, it's heart breaking, my biggest worry is that he is starving... If we can't sort it out we're going to have to mix feed or switch solely to formula, not the end of the world but just not how I pictured things... In the end though I have to think of my little boy & my mental health...

Hope you're all well XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, when I had my twins. After a feed abbey would be fine falling asleep. Foster would scream in pain. I was told about gripe water. It worked a treat for us. If I forgot to use it we were back to square one. Don't think I spelling of it is right.
    Good luck Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy, beautiful little man. If you have to mix feed all will be fine. That is what I am doing. I had so much trouble getting Olivia to latch on. She is fine now but it took me 6 weeks. You are doing a great job. Breast feeding can be hard and very stressful. Take care Kel x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    image.jpg

hi eeveryone im anxiously awaiting news of arrival of last few babies
    i so want to be pregnant again haha not sure if I'm crazy or not I can't stop smothering this baby in kisses n cuddles. I love love love being a mum. Even when he screams or wakes me on the middle of the night. Adden great to hear about Ella amyel your little guy is adorable. Mason is in 0000 now yay. Not my tiny little baby any more everyone tells you they grow up quick seriously they do I would never have believed til now mason lifts his head turns head head from side to side when on his tummy he can lift his head and turn to face opposite way. Hope everyone is going well with there new baby I've attached a couple of pics of my sweetheart