Closed Thread
Page 27 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMGoodness!!!!
    I'm in mother craft tomorrow and Ella is home on Friday!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow yay Adden that's great xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    adden thats great news so happy for you - you must be over the moon!'

kel and queenvee - super super cute babies

nicsta hopefully this is it?? good luck

AFM i think i will choose to get induced either way on Friday instead of waiting until Tuesday...note how I put i think lol my mind will probably change a few times in between but I think we'll just go for it so it could be a bubba for me on Friday yahooooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go for it SL meet your little bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be so exciting Adden! Not to mention the emotional drain it must be having, things will go back to normal very quickly I hope

A midwife came today not a moment to soon, my nipples have been too sore. I cringe at the thought of bf at the moment! I have deep sores on both.

Apparently Ella is not latching because she is so tiny and seems my nipples are a little to big for her mouth lol, also she is constantly feeding every 1-2hrs because the latch is not feeding her enough milk.

She has only put on 20gms in two days. So the solution is to express for a day to let them heal and give it a go tomorrow. I will express every second feed until she is big enough which will be about two weeks. Who would of thought breast feeding could be so difficult

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I want sushi and sashimi!! Oh and blue cheese...and not to feel bad about cold meats...I have been good for the most part, but on the odd occasion I have slipped up on the cold meat!

For the ladies who have given birth did you eat what you had been craving after bubs was born? Or did it just get forgotten in all the excitement and change?
    The first night I got home we went out for a big plate is sushimi. The excitement of bub didn't takevaway my food cravings! Haha. The next day I had a soft cheese platter with pâté! Mmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by queenvee View Post
    Losing the plot but I can't remember if I popped this one up there. My little verity. Oh and I've changed my user name lol I'm 1broom*dyke1
    She's beautiful! How old is she now? Love the smile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Quick question to mummies I have no signs of milk as yet and I do want to try little miss on the boob what happens if I do t have milk till after she's born I know formula is the fill I but is it hard to swap to boob once milk is in ???
    i had no sign of milk or colustrom until baby was born so I'm sure you will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just catching up in all your posts. Things move so quckly!

i looked at the calendar today and its March in another few days. Since Isaac was born I seem to have lost the last two months.

Isaac is growing well but suffers from bad wind poor little guy. Needless to say that also means poor mum doesnt get more than an hours sleep in a row for 8 weeks now! It's killing me. I keep hoping this phase passes soon as much as I don't want to wish his life away.

Ive been out in bits and pieces but as hes in pain a lot of the time and crying its easier for me to stay at home.

Anyway I'm hoping that magical 12 week mark brings some relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did a weigh in today, poor love has only put on 45 grams in 7 days so much for exclusively breastfeeding. So it's back to formula. It appears I genuinely have a poor milk supply, which interestingly is not uncommon for IVF mothers who's issues were hormone related, particularly PCOS, not that I have that but I have a low AMH so wonder if that too is connected. It's such a disappointment because I finally got a great latch and the nipple pain went away (so worth seeking LCs, ABA etc over the last 7 weeks). I was wondering what had happened to Jaan tho, as he wasn't sleeping any more than 10 hours in 24 and was breastfeeding constantly. Yesterday he was awake from 0930 to 11pm, he just would not be out down. Now I know why, little luv was starving. So back to the rigmarole of feeding, pumping, top ups blahhh! At least he is breastfeeding without pain that in itself is the biggest win. Please ladies, if you have nipple pain go and see as many people as you can, there are such simple little techniques that make all the difference, and that's coming from the biggest sceptic.