Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #4

All your pics are so stunning mesh !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Amy!! Can't wait to hear your news, hope it all goes well!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow Amy!! Can't wait to hear your news, hope it all goes well!! Xx
    Same to you... Hope it goes quickly for you! XX

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for tomorrow Amy & Crafty can't wait to hear the news xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck Crafty! Hope everything runs very smoothly for you. Maybe we will bump into each other in the ward all the best.

I've been thinking about chocolate sundaes all week! What are you craving once you can splurge a little? Not long before the finger pricking and carb counting stops!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck Amy and Crafty...Can't wait to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Starting to feel excited but nervous which I'm sure is normal!

McDonalds for sure KM! I've already told my hubby that will be my first request including a large chocolate sundae!! Terrible I know! Ooh and a lemon tart would go down a treat!

Thanks
    Reviews

I want sushi and sashimi!! Oh and blue cheese...and not to feel bad about cold meats...I have been good for the most part, but on the odd occasion I have slipped up on the cold meat!

For the ladies who have given birth did you eat what you had been craving after bubs was born? Or did it just get forgotten in all the excitement and change?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #5

I was good with all my foods up till this last month I have had thick shakes and some cold meats I told the hospital and they said its ok in moderation how ever in the first three months I followed the books :-) each to there own tho and I haven't had it every day

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #5

<b>Roll Call</b><br />
    <b><br />
    <u>Welcome Baby Boys</u></b><br />
    <b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b ><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>29th Nov - Rainaberdine - <font color="blue">James Jozef<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b><b><b><b><b><b><b>2nd Jan - Motherwillbe -<font color="blue"> Isaac Jonathan<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b><b><b><b><b><b><b>5th Jan - Beta - <font color="blue">Jaan <br />
    </font>11th Jan - Della77 - </b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><font color="blue">Daniel David<br />
    </font></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>20th Jan- Meshell23 - <b><font color="blue">Mason Christopher<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b>27th - Nala9000 - <font color="blue">Braydon Joseph</font><br />
    6th Feb - Nebuskus - <font color="blue">Zavier<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b><b>15th Feb -Dragonfly17 - <b><font color="blue">William Geoffrey<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><u><b>Welcome Baby Girls</b></u><b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><br />
    <b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b ><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>19th Dec - Grebbeci - <font color="violet"><b>Eliana Lucia<br />
    </b></font></b></b>27th Dec - Kell72 - <font color="violet">Olivia Lorraine</font><br />
    28th Dec - Jaebyrd - <font color="violet">Madeline Rita</font><br />
    4th Jan - Beeanksta<font color="violet"> - Karishma Jeresa</font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><br />
    <b>21st Jan - Broomdyke - <b><font color="violet">Verity Rose<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>25th - Mrsoptomistic - <font color="violet"><b>Juliette Faith<br />
    </b></font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>1st Feb - Gampa - <font color="violet">Elizabeth Sui Ann<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b><b><b><b>1st Feb - Adden - <b><font color="violet">Ella Audrey<br />
    </font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><br />
    <b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><u >Awaiting News From...</u></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><br />
    <b><b><br />
    4th Jan - Smyles<br />
    </b></b><b><b>10th Jan - LillyPonds </b></b><b><b><br />
    <b><b>15th Jan - Mammainwaiting<br />
    <b>23rd Jan - MrsP <b><br />
    <b><b>25th Jan - ivfmum09<b><br />
    28th Jan- Mrs E 116</b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><br />
    7th Feb - jparness<br />
    <b>16th Feb - Bindi1<br />
    19th Feb - SL1009 <b><font color="darkorange">SURPRISE </font><br />
    22nd Feb - Dextersmum<br />
    24th Feb - AmyEL <b><font color="darkorange">SURPRISE</font><br />
    27th Feb - Crafty45<br />
    </b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b>1st Mar - Stephiew (IVF/FET) <b><font color="blue">BOY</font></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b> <b><b><b><br />
    2nd Mar - Bambean<br />
    2nd Mar - Nicsta83 (ICSI) <b><font color="violet">GIRL</font><br />
    <b>11th Mar - Kmvw (ICSI) <b><font color="violet">GIRL</font><br />
    13th Mar - Rafiki (twins, Proberly come mid Feb)<br />
    15th Mar - Mrs Simmo (IVF) <b><font color="violet">GIRL</font><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    </b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b></b><b><b>To make changes, just reply with quote and make the changes and then remove the "quote" sentence at the beginning and end of the post. Please make sure you have the very last list to avoid other Mummies to be from being dropped off.</b></b>[/QUOTE]