Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF Babies due Jan/Feb/Mar 2013 #5

I agree Adden so similar!! Very cute and I hope she comes home soon

Thanks
    Reviews

She has so much hair adden!!!!! She is so cute. The 2 do look so alike but you can definately tell that they are boy and girl.

Thanks
    Reviews

On top of everything I got mastitis!!!
    I just can't catch a break!!!!!!!

Thanks, every time I see Ella it freaks me out how similar they look !!
    Yeah, her hair is insane!!! It's already a mullet at the back

Thanks
    Reviews

Geez you can't catch a break at the moment adden! Get those cabbage leaves out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Adden...surely that's the last bit of bad luck for you!

I feel really anxious and I don't know exactly why...could be the not working and getting used to it. Or maybe cause DH still hasn't found something new....or maybe it's cause our life is about the change and I'm a little scared about giving birth and then being a mum! My life is just full of change which is so exciting, but scary.

Thanks
    Reviews

That sucks big time adden. You are one serious tough mumma to still be functioning with all the bad issues you have been dealt. Last one hey, things are gonna look up from now on for you I know it .

Nicsta it totally understandable to feel anxious at this point. To be honest I don't think it ever leaves its a part of being a mum. Keeps us on our toes .

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh adden really hope things get better for you thinking of you xox

I have felt the same the last few days nicsta I just want this to hurry up and hold my little girl to see and know she's ok after everything it took to get her so many people have sai stop wishing the pregnancy away but I can't help it I mean I have love every min of it but I just want the end result now
    Not long now wk only

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi all, so sorry I haven't made contact since Monday! It's been full on, learning to breastfeed & getting home etc... They let us out of hospital yesterday, Myles has settled in well :-)

One thing I will say is that I never realised how full on BFing is, so time consuming... We are feeding 3 hourly through the day & 4 hourly a night... Sounds ok in theory but then you have to take into account it may take an hour to feed then maybe an hour to settle so then you only have an hour or 2 before it starts again! I am expressing through the day to use as top up at night to make sure he sleeps well through the 4 hours... He is feeding well, getting better all the time, I am using a nipple shield & we have some exercises to help his suck, he has a short tongue so can cause some issues but we'll get there... My DH has been a godsend, I couldn't do it without him! It's actually made me very scared that in 6 weeks I'll be on my own, I just keep telling myself that its a long way off & things will be a lot different than day 6!

Anyway sorry I haven't read back yet, hope you are all well, I'll catch up on the announcements and everything over the next couple of days XXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews

Great to hear from you Amy. I'm the same with bf. even though this is my second it hasn't made it any easier. Boobs are so sore and I was almost in tears last night over the pain and frustration of it. Dh had been great too and it was hard for him cause there is nothing he can do. I'm using shields as well but it still hurts a bit even with them . I can remember the same pain with ds and that I just pushed through the pain and it eventually went but I can't remember how long it took. Has anyone gone through this and if so how long did it take?