Closed Thread
Page 133 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ivy up at 240 for feed, down again now at 310....hopefully till 6....but honestly bit keeping my fingers crossed, it will prob be more like 4.

Anyway in stuffed and my throat is sore so I'm gonna try and get what ever I can.

Thanks for the info Dragon

Thanks
    Reviews
    She woke at 430...somehow rocked her back to sleep till now and we are feeding again! I hope this is a growth spurt as I have fed every 2-3 hours today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have had another good sleep tonight 10-6 after yet another day of hardly sleeping during the day which I'm happy to take!

Zoe was feeding spot on every 3 hours or so yesterday too Nic which is unusual gut her so maybe they are both having growth spurts? I think I read somewhere it's common at 3 and 6 weeks??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you swaddle ivy when you put her down during te day Nic? Or only at night? I tend to only swaddle at night now (not that she ever stays in it!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm trying to have 1 swaddle free nap a day so if he sleeps in the pram that's one although he doesn't sleep for long in there. The next nap I wrapped so he can have his arms out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, when we put Myles down at 7pm we put him in his room in the bassinet, it's quiet & dark & where he sleeps during the day.... We use the monitor on him till he wakes up for his his feed, usually 11ish, then we wheel the bassinet into our room for the rest of the night... We found this was easier than trying to be quiet in our room getting ready for bed. & also gets him used to sleeping in his room 😃

Last night he wouldn't set like he has been at 7pm took about an hour to get him settled, his Daddy is home so may have been the difference in the routine... But that was ok cause he slept till 2:30! Amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had 2 x 2 hour sleeps and 1 x 3 hour sleep plus he's been asleep since 6.30 so it's been 2 hours 10 so far but will have to get him up soon as we have to go! That's 2 nights in a row of consistent 2-3 hour sleeps I feel awesome lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got 8 hours between feeds!!!
    She slept just over 7!
    I hope today is better. I'm in the car all morning and she likes that.. Hopefully = a better day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty and Nic, Ella is 7 weeks today and was feeding every two hours yesterday as well! She also wouldn't sleep during the day and last night I couldn't settle her.

Crafty the GTT is as vile as I remember! No fainting yesterday has to be a good sign

Baby Bunting has a sale atm and yesterday I bought two swaddles. They were $14 each and they are awesome. Ella has been breaking out of her wraps! No more breaking free and waking herself up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question about exercise. I have been going running and walking, really need to kick this baby weight and get back to my pre baby fitness. Has anyone else started and if so have you noticed any change in milk supply? Doc said that if you over do it supply can be effected but didn't really say what over doing it is. It feels great to get the heart pumping again