Closed Thread
Page 129 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic- let us know how you go. I'm sorry the nurses are keeping you up.. That sux!

Ella did her first 8 hours last night. 10-6.
    She was stirring so I woke her and she won't feed! It's doing my head in!
    I changed her, waited for her to get upset, put her on and she sucked for 2 mins and passed out!
    Love the sleep, just frustrated!
    She ate a lot yesterday, I just thought she would be hungry after 8 hours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Adden your so lucky!! I am feeding again been every 2.5-3 hours in here just to keep her calm cause in attached to a drip so can't move and she keeps getting woken,..

Come to think of it I don't think Ivy has ever refused a feed....such a porky girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow 8 hours! Isn't it funny how you would give up your sleep for more feeding and I would give up my constant feeding for more sleep! Just goes to show that all babies are different huh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So last night Orlando consistently fed every 3 hours! He slept in 2 hour blocks night and it made me feel good I was feeling a bit down last night as he was only doing 45 mins at a time but the 3 hourly feeding made me happy and he did have a bigger feed each time. He is still straining to poo and I think it actually hurts him the poo coming out so that's what was waking him up I think...also sounds like he's blocked up at the back of the throat like phlegm how so do you know if they have a cold?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have trouble getting her to settle during the day Nic. She either goes straight down or is happy enough laying around having a kick and a play until she is ready. It's mainly that last one of a night.

Adden - I think we had similar nights last night. Zoe went down at 9 and at 4.30 when I woke up and she was still asleep I thought I better feed her. She drank it but was asleep again by the time the bottle finished and state that way until 8.40. We had had a big day out though and she had hardly slept all day.

You poor thing Nic, hopefully this fixes everything for you. How long will u be in hospital for?

Good luck for today KM! Hope it goes ok for you and no fainting this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to the GP today Maddison fights to drink and then spews every now and then sometimes you see her swollen it think it is reflux and she screams only for mins during feeds does it sound like reflux ???? Help
    The wind drops work some times like now she's sleeping but I dnt want to keep relying on them we have used panadol too this makes her sleep I'm pulling my hair out all I do is cry as I don't know what to do hope the doc can help Vent over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Off to the GP today Maddison fights to drink and then spews every now and then sometimes you see her swollen it think it is reflux and she screams only for mins during feeds does it sound like reflux ???? Help
    The wind drops work some times like now she's sleeping but I dnt want to keep relying on them we have used panadol too this makes her sleep I'm pulling my hair out all I do is cry as I don't know what to do hope the doc can help Vent over
    :-( hope things improve for you soon! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any one have reflux bubs have any tips

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    It does sound like reflux mrs simmo keen to know what ur doc says...we've had Orlando on Zantac for 2 weeks but I don't think it's doing anything so need other options! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mrs S why does it gave to be so tough , hope doc has some ideas.

I'm out of theatre and they found left over tissue, only a small amount but he said that was the problem, lets hope so.

I am going home now yay!!! Need to get home so poor ivy cab sleep on peace and in her own little bed.

SL glad u had a better night,

Crafty day time is no good for ivy she fights sleep and gets over tired easy