Closed Thread
Page 125 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tresillian not in Melbourne! Anyone else know of something similar in Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your input I will start bathing at the earlier feed.

SL I think some babies need the losec rather than zantec, so maybe that's Orlando. But maybe it's also like antibiotics if you don't get the right dose it doesn't work as well, but in just speculating . I agree you somehow need him to sleep a little longer in terns of stretches...I hope you find the solution. I think with the gaviscon you cab just go to chemist and ask them for direction...also ask your doc, but if you wanted to start it ASAP the chemist may be able to help.

I am so annoyed I have a cold...feel really poorly and I don't want to pass it into Ivy has anyone else had a cold? Did bub get it?

Mrs S I hope those milk drops keep working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry wind drops! Got milk on the brain

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL do you have child and youth nurse services? I'm in SA and we have something called Torrens House, it's run by gov...

Sorry don't know bout melb but there will be one...if you can't find it by googling ask your doc they will know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Thanks gampa I'll ask the doc about gaviscon also going to ask about losec and a natural pro biotic one of my friends is giving her bub! Would I just syringe it into his mouth before a feed as I am BFing?

Someone else mentioned tresillian too I will look them up now...
    Yip thats what i did . mix it with a bit of breast milk though - you may have to express 20 mls to do it as it is a powder that you mix together. its not a long term medication rather a temporary solution until losec or rani works. losec will take 10 days of continuous use to be effective.'

re he doesnt seem in pain - he may not show you hes in pain other than not been able to sleep as the acid comes up when hes asleep as hes relaxed - hence the 45 min sleep cycles etc and he wakes up crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Thanks everyone for your input I will start bathing at the earlier feed.

SL I think some babies need the losec rather than zantec, so maybe that's Orlando. But maybe it's also like antibiotics if you don't get the right dose it doesn't work as well, but in just speculating . I agree you somehow need him to sleep a little longer in terns of stretches...I hope you find the solution. I think with the gaviscon you cab just go to chemist and ask them for direction...also ask your doc, but if you wanted to start it ASAP the chemist may be able to help.

I am so annoyed I have a cold...feel really poorly and I don't want to pass it into Ivy has anyone else had a cold? Did bub get it?

Mrs S I hope those milk drops keep working
    yip i had a cold too - when you breast feed your immune system is low and you are tired so you can catch it easily. i felt horrid too. rest up lots of OJ and sleep if you can.

PS definately reccomend we all get flu vaccination - its free for postnatal women...pregnant and post natal women get really bad cases and serious complications so ive had it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it free at your GP or do we go somewhere else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Is it free at your GP or do we go somewhere else?
    gp

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL my SIL went to Mitcham Privates Sleep School, I think there are quite a few around.

SL you also mentioned bubs comes off the breast often. Might be an idea to google rapid let down reflex, it can cause colic type problems. I have it. It can also cause baby to come off the breast or refuse the breast because the milk comes out too fast. Ella often chokes whilst feeding but she handles the flow ok, she also makes a clicking noise. She vomits after most feeds and is quite windy. Might be an idea to google it.
    Last edited by kmvw; 09-04-2013 at 13:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Tresillian not in Melbourne! Anyone else know of something similar in Melbourne?
    Karitane
    Queen Elizaabeth Centre
    03 - 95492701
    • 53 Thomas Street, NOBLE PARK VIC 3174
    • Phone: (03) 9549 2701
    • Fax: (03) 9549 2779
    • Reception: (03) 9549 2777

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (09-04-2013)