Closed Thread
Page 123 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are hoping when we get home tomorrow night little miss goes back to normal it's been a big five days in Sydney with the family we fly home tomorrow so fingers cross

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I took Orlando out on his first walk today by myself...he was drowsy when I put him in...started walking and he was awake...was awake but settled just chilling all the way to the park and then on the way back he cracked it and was screaming!! I had to stop and pick him up twice on the way home to try and settle him but it didn't work! I just had to walk quickly home! The poor little thing it was probably the longest he's ever cried it broke my heart!! We got home and I changed his nappy he had a huge feed (he was eating for way longer than usual) and then he went to sleep I didn't see what time but he didn't get up until 6ish so he went down for 2-2.5 hours!

It's only 8pm but feels so much later!! Feeding my little soldier at the moment hope he goes down soon!

I can't believe some of you have bubbas that are sleeping 5-6 hours that's amazing! I have a party if we get 2-2.5 lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe he is just snacking sl it's so hard to let them cry but it seems like the extended break made him feed better therefore resulting in a better sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Well I took Orlando out on his first walk today by myself...he was drowsy when I put him in...started walking and he was awake...was awake but settled just chilling all the way to the park and then on the way back he cracked it and was screaming!! I had to stop and pick him up twice on the way home to try and settle him but it didn't work! I just had to walk quickly home! The poor little thing it was probably the longest he's ever cried it broke my heart!! We got home and I changed his nappy he had a huge feed (he was eating for way longer than usual) and then he went to sleep I didn't see what time but he didn't get up until 6ish so he went down for 2-2.5 hours!

It's only 8pm but feels so much later!! Feeding my little soldier at the moment hope he goes down soon!

I can't believe some of you have bubbas that are sleeping 5-6 hours that's amazing! I have a party if we get 2-2.5 lol!
    That happened to me on a walk when Jaan was about the same age as Orlando, it was horrendous. I was sobbing and trying to breastfeed him and trying to get my old dog into the bottom of the pram. I use the sling now he hasn't liked the pram since the little bugg**.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Maybe he is just snacking sl it's so hard to let them cry but it seems like the extended break made him feed better therefore resulting in a better sleep.
    It wasn't an extended break I think maybe because he got so worked up..I had just finished feeding him before I left for the walk and we were only gone total 40 mins or so...

DH wants me to call the paediatrician he reckons there's something wrong why he's not sleeping much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam... Ivy is having her witching hour again, I'm feeling sick and it's driving me nuts...

I feel like maybe we are doing something wrong...she is 5 weeks...this was our last 24 hours ( we bath every night before the 8/9pm feed

8pm - feed
    1030 - finally settles after fighting sleep and looking in pain
    130 - wakes for feed goes back to sleep by 2pm
    430 - wakes for feed, back asleep by 445
    630- wakes for feed, back in bed by 7.
    8- wakes up....bring her into bed to try and get a little more sleep, she kinda sleeps
    9 - feed
    930-10 play
    10-11 sleep
    1115-1145 feed
    12-2 sleep ( in pram we went on walk)
    215-3 feed
    3-530 sleep
    530-6 feed
    6-730awake
    730-830 sleep
    830 - awake and bath
    9 -940 feed
    And she is now still awake....do what are your thoughts...

Does she sound normal? Am I meant to be feeding her at the same time every day to get her in a routine or should I just keep persisting? She is so unsettled at night...just hope she grows outbid it at some point.
    I'm stuffed and need a couple of hours....DH has her, hope he get her to sleep, I feel like crap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't feed at the same time each day, but Ella seems to be on her own routine. We are similar to you (3 hourly feeding during the day) but her sleep is very minimal during the day.
    She seems to be content and happy even though awake, so I'm not worried!
    Just means I don't get a day nap most days.
    I personally wouldn't worry about a feeding routine till over 3 months old
    And only if you are not happy feeding on demand!
    Sounds pretty normal to me! You are doing an awesome job!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ella is awake and crying most nights from 5/6 to 9/10 every night too.. Forgot to add that. I think she is over tired cause she won't feed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems pretty normal to me... We put Myles down at 7pm every night, he has a bath bout 6:30... Sometimes it takes ages to settle him sometimes he's out quickly, then he wakes anywhere from 9:30 - 11:00pm... Then the next feed is usually at 2:30ish but can vary by an hour, then usually anywhere from 4:30 till 6:30 for another feed then down again till about 9ish.... The days are a different story, sometimes he wants to eat more an hour after I have fed him... Today he wouldn't sleep longer than 30 mins in his bed, I had him sleep on me for about 2.5 hours all I ate all day was a muesli bar & some popcorn cause I could do it with 1 hand... I had my Mum come over tonight so I could get to the shops and get more nappies... DH is away so no break at the end of the day either... Not that I'm complaining, it's just the way it is for now, just wanted to show you what you're going through is normal... Every baby is different so don't compare yours to what others are doing, just do your best XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't hurt to speak with someone sl. What's the longest time he has cried for and what happened at the end of it?