Closed Thread
Page 122 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe Adden I had an epic fail as well today! Lucky the only person there was the LC, Ella came off and I sprayed her all over her face and everywhere else. Embarrassing. It went everywhere. LC suggested I had a very rapid let down, really!

Not bragging but Ella did 5-6 hours last night, it's becoming common now and she is 6.5 weeks it started at 6 weeks. Hopefully it starts for SL and Nic soon.

Crafty I'm really not looking forward to Wednesday, I passed out twice last time. Hopefully that won't happen again because its gone! Lets hope your results are all fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy went 5.5 hours between a feed last night 8pm - 130 but the problem was we didn't get her to settle till 1030...

I get a good 3 or 4 hour stretch most nights, it's just then followed by a few 2 hours stretches do I prob shouldn't complain too much

It is getting easier and I am enjoying it more as I understand her cries etc and she is liking the pram more - yay!!!

Amy I really need to start putting ivy down drowsy/ awake....I have been resettling her without picking her up if she wakes, so next step is putting down awake as rocking her is killing my back!!

Also I think I have a cold...annoying! Haven't had one for 2 years!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KM I would have died of embarrassment if that was me!! Were you at the LC at the mercy? We might have passed each other somewhere at the hospital and not known lol

We are getting a good 5-6 hours a night too now, I don't know how you other ladies are still standing with less still, I'm not sure I would be coping very well of we were still in that situation so you should be proud.

I found te drink easier to get down this time, but felt sick for hours after. And of course had trouble with getting the blood out again!! Did they call you about the research they want you to participate in KM for the GD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty yes embarrassing! It's something that happens all the time, I'm not comfortable to breastfeed in public as a result.

The LC I went to was part of Eastern Health. I have been to The Mercy on numerous occasions the LC's are very good there.

Did I say I'm dreading Wednesday! I nearly gagged on the Glucose last time, now I know what it did to me after I drank it last time... I'm sure to gag on it and throw it up! I'm really going to have to mentally toughen myself up for this.

Someone telephoned me last week anout the GDM and wanted to meet with me on Wednesday..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty how old is bubs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a strategy for the car.. It's not something I'd do unless last resort but Jaan becomes so hysterical We couldn't go anywhere even with me in the back.. So I'm using the iPad and he is mesmerized, today I had a Hindi cartoon movie and he slept the whole trip which he never does. Yesterday he watched the kipper series with DH in the back and no crying! I'm so excited I can actually go out! I hope it lasts, still hates the pram tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks tomorrow Nic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ivy is 5 weeks. ( and 1 day), hopefully by 7 she will sleep even better, fingers crossed haha!!

Beta I'm glad you can go out. I have been putting ivy in her pram for done day naps and I think it may have helped...

Car she is so so... Doesn't love it but as long as not hungry she will normally settle after 5 mins of crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some not done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Fail Adden!

Mrs Simmo - when you say add thickener to the formula, what do you mean??
    There is a thickener the chemist nurse told us to use its the same as the formula we use karricare one once a day tho it helps with the reflux we are taking maddison to the doc on weds any way so we will see if ok