Page 120 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    argh
    so, I have had the Mirena in for about 2 weeks
    Its driving me crazy!
    im bloated, hormonal, headaches and today have had the worst tummy and back ache I have had in for ever!!! Its like labour pains!!!!
    im so annoyed!
    I'm going to go and get it out this week if I can.. I don't need all this on top of 2 kids!
    does anyone else have it? or had it?
    we haven't even done anything yet (you know....) so i don't need it at the moment and we can't get pregnant anyway as both kids are IVF... i just don't want the accident to happen (not that we wouldn't be happy, just dangerous for me and any more babies!)
    don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Adden, I know everyone's situation is different, but I got a tubal ligation done with DD2. I definitely know I am done.

The Dr did say though that if I wanted to have anymore kids I'd have to go through IVF 😏 Hellooo! Just did that. (reversals are expensive and not guaranteed with TL).. I wanted it for me (we have MFI) we cant get pregnant naturally anyway, so it would always have to be IVF if ever we changed our minds - so really not an issue. I just felt I would not want kids to anyone else and I'm happy with 2, with my luck we would have a miracle 3rd naturally if I wasn't 'fixed up'.

I didn't want the mirena for that very reason (hormonal headaches, bloating etc that I couldn't control) hate condoms, the pill, etc, so it was really the only logical choice for me.

Maybe you could try the copper IUD? It doesn't have the progesterone like the mirena...?
    Last edited by mrsoptomistic; 07-04-2013 at 16:12.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsoptomistic For This Useful Post:

adden  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have you thought about the Implanon Adden? I used that before a found it to be great 😀 I need to think about something aswell so will probably go back to Implanon, miss being pregnant but can wait for next one, don't want to tempt fate with a little miracle!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

adden  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are in Sydney seeing the family we fly home tues it's been great to see the family how ever had to use some herbal Wind/tummy drops as she has been so in settled it has seemed to work she has slept in 4 to 5 hr blocks so lets hope this is a good sign
    Hope every one is well and having some sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did I mention we're going through cluster feeding again??? Tough toughy tough! It was actually weird he was SO sleepy all morning like I've never seen him but still not sleeping longer than two hours waking for a quick feed and back to sleep! This afternoon been at SILs from around 2.30-7 and do you think he slept?? Only either in people's arms or in his pram for about 15 mins! I keep feeding him and he falls asleep I try burping then put him down...then he's awake again changing and feeding changing and feeding the cycle continues!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs S it's horrible when they are unsettled...it's so hard trying to figure out what's wrong.

SL hope tonight is better, is he putting on lots of weight??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Mrs S it's horrible when they are unsettled...it's so hard trying to figure out what's wrong.

SL hope tonight is better, is he putting on lots of weight??
    Hey nic well it's past 12 and he woke up not long ago which means he went down for a couple of hours which is good. I'm tired though so hope he goes back down quickly and we get a couple more!

He hasn't been weighed since 4 wk check up nearly 2 wks ago and he was just under 5kg (birth weight 3.8kg) so he was putting on heaps and it looks to me like he still is stacking it on. 6 wk check on Friday of this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea little chubby bubba's, ivy is the same...they say she is thriving...

Do you wonder if sometimes they comfort feed? I know sometimes they are having growth spurts, but I hate feeding more than 3 hourly...ivy fed at 430 then again at 630 and now again at 9....

She seems hungry though

Thanks
    Reviews
    My memory of the glucose drink was accurate - its still as horrid as ever!!!

One blood test down and two to go. Ill be thinking of you on Wednesday KM!

Therw is another lady in the waiting room who had her little boy on the same day and he is soooo much bigger than Zoe. She is tiny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Yea little chubby bubba's, ivy is the same...they say she is thriving...

Do you wonder if sometimes they comfort feed? I know sometimes they are having growth spurts, but I hate feeding more than 3 hourly...ivy fed at 430 then again at 630 and now again at 9....

She seems hungry though
    Haha nicsta that seems good to me...try feeding double that amount!! If she seems hungry and she's looking for food then feed her well that's what I do with Orlando anyway. And remember if its warmer they will feed more to stay hydrated too