Closed Thread
Page 112 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So ladies I looked at the clock in disbelief when Orlando woke up...he slept for just over 3.5 hours! Unheard of! He hasn't slept for that
    long ever!! Hoping its a sign of good things to come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Thanks for the post rain it sounds like they are the same. People keep mentioning losec so will ask paediatrician about it next time we see him. My girlfriend has a reflux issue and she has gone with a natural pro biotic for her bubs which is working for her...we'll see how we go for another few days with the Zantac. I must say he doesn't seem to be in pain anymore but is definitely still straining!!
    SL - How many weeks old is orlando? Jamies all day straining prolly reduced around the 6 week mark...prior to that I recall he was constantly sounding like he was constipated/in pain.

Good luck with the zantac...I hope it works!
    James is almost 10 weeks adjusted and every night now I tell my partner "maybe tonight he will sleep through for 5 hours". We always have a good chuckle haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    SL - How many weeks old is orlando? Jamies all day straining prolly reduced around the 6 week mark...prior to that I recall he was constantly sounding like he was constipated/in pain.

Good luck with the zantac...I hope it works!
    James is almost 10 weeks adjusted and every night now I tell my partner "maybe tonight he will sleep through for 5 hours". We always have a good chuckle haha.
    Orlando will be 5 weeks tomorrow.

How good will that first 5 hour snooze be lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 hourly feeds thru the night... Not fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe a growth spurt Amy??

Ivy was 2.5 ish for a couple and 3.5 for one, not the worst nor the best. Boobs are killing, she is feeding now and I hope she completely drains them as they need it or I might have to express

I'm gonna try and make it to a few shops today as I have no visitors till tonight!

Tomorrow night mum and dad ate taking care of Ivy as DH and I have a function we have to attend...ill be away 4 hours, should be both fun and I'm sure ill be a little sad and miss my munchkin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SL yay on 3.5 hours!! You must feel good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh SL yay on 3.5 hours!! You must feel good
    Yup! Then he slept only an hour then woke for an hour then slept for an hour then work for an hour then slept for 2 and a quarter hours then work for 45 minutes and has been asleep for 45 minutes now...happy mummy has had time to do stuff although I probably should have slept! This afternoon hopefully he'll have a good nap which is when I will snooze too! Just trying to organise his christening which is in 4 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's soon SL, I hope you get it all done and he sleeps this avo.

I'm still in my PJ's as Ivy has been unsettled and only sleeping every 20 mins, so each time I go to the shower she wakes, I have cleaned up the kitchen and that's about it really...

Hopefully after this feed ill make it to the shower, possibly get the washing and this avo maybe go to the shops...maybe I'm being a little ambitious! DH is at meetings today so it's different being at home alone, but I like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    That's soon SL, I hope you get it all done and he sleeps this avo.

I'm still in my PJ's as Ivy has been unsettled and only sleeping every 20 mins, so each time I go to the shower she wakes, I have cleaned up the kitchen and that's about it really...

Hopefully after this feed ill make it to the shower, possibly get the washing and this avo maybe go to the shops...maybe I'm being a little ambitious! DH is at meetings today so it's different being at home alone, but I like it
    Yes very soon my parents are flying out from the UK to come and meet their grandson and so we wanted to have his christening whilst they are here...ordered invites today and everything is booked so not too much to do.

I managed to do 3 loads of washing today plus some paperwork plus breakfast and lunch. No sleep or shower though....yet!!

It is nice being home in the day just me and baby boy I must say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I planned on having a shower at 9.30 until my little gremlin woke me up lol!! Still awake now (1am) and just started feeding.....again! Sore boobs and oh so tired...