Closed Thread
Page 111 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm taking Ella to my Chiro on Monday. Took ds, but didn't notice a huge change with him.. Hoping to help with colic in Ella.
    Will let you know how we go.

Went to paed today.. Was hoping to go over 3kgs.. I had to laugh, she is 2.99!!!!!
    So close Ella!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awwww JUST under lol!! Yes would love to know how you go with her thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I remembered to give baby boy Zantac 3 times today! Now to remember tomorrow! He just woke up after an hour, so after being up all day he has had 3 short naps since 4pm which I'm happy about...at least he's getting a few naps in we can't get to that overtired boy again I'm going to try really hard! So feeding again now hoping to fill him up nicely so he has a longer snooze! The challenge to keep him awake to eat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey SL1009 - havent been on here kuch but just been catching up. sounds like little orlando is just like my boy james with reflux and the straining. At jamies worst reflux week he was screaming for hours on end and I had to drag him to 3 different docs before someone agreed thatbit was reflux and popped him on losec. The losec has helped a little bit in the fact that he doesnt scream for hours on end and doesnt fight his feed so much anymore...

Its hard though cos he doesnt sleep much either ...during the day tine he'd get maybe an hours worth of sleep each nap and usually wakes up screaming/crying. His night sleeps arent as bad as he usually wakes, eats and goes straight back to sleep but he definitely doesnt sleep the night through (ie 5 hours straight). His best are usually 3.5 hour stretches.

Feel free to pm if you wanna chat or vent abt reflux. The number of times ive just felt so exhausted and just told my partner how much I wish we had an easy baby is crazy.

Btw has your doc suggest sleeping on tummy? They tend to recommend that for reflux babies as it helps stop their reflux. According to my doc ...a whole generation of babies are growing up with reflux because of the sleeping on back advice now.. just a thought..?

O btw I think the straining does get better. James used to strain all day just to poop...now he strains for prolly a couole of hours before he does one. And he funny enouhh always does a poop at his 3am feed so if I help him by pushing legs to belly his poop usually follows it was soo frustrating though at the start as he'd be straining alllllll day and allllll night.
    Last edited by rainaberdine; 03-04-2013 at 21:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So DH is away now... I managed to get Myles bathed, fed & to bed, fed myself, the dog, locked the chooks up, collected the eggs & expressed..... It's 9:30 and I'm in bed buggered! I feel for single mums! Now to see how the night feeding goes tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Amy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Six weeks today and my little girl just gave me a nice birthday present she slept 6 hours! I hope this is a trend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    So DH is away now... I managed to get Myles bathed, fed & to bed, fed myself, the dog, locked the chooks up, collected the eggs & expressed..... It's 9:30 and I'm in bed buggered! I feel for single mums! Now to see how the night feeding goes tonight!
    Good work super mum !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Six weeks today and my little girl just gave me a nice birthday present she slept 6 hours! I hope this is a trend
    Nice one and happy birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainaberdine View Post
    Hey SL1009 - havent been on here kuch but just been catching up. sounds like little orlando is just like my boy james with reflux and the straining. At jamies worst reflux week he was screaming for hours on end and I had to drag him to 3 different docs before someone agreed thatbit was reflux and popped him on losec. The losec has helped a little bit in the fact that he doesnt scream for hours on end and doesnt fight his feed so much anymore...

Its hard though cos he doesnt sleep much either ...during the day tine he'd get maybe an hours worth of sleep each nap and usually wakes up screaming/crying. His night sleeps arent as bad as he usually wakes, eats and goes straight back to sleep but he definitely doesnt sleep the night through (ie 5 hours straight). His best are usually 3.5 hour stretches.

Feel free to pm if you wanna chat or vent abt reflux. The number of times ive just felt so exhausted and just told my partner how much I wish we had an easy baby is crazy.

Btw has your doc suggest sleeping on tummy? They tend to recommend that for reflux babies as it helps stop their reflux. According to my doc ...a whole generation of babies are growing up with reflux because of the sleeping on back advice now.. just a thought..?

O btw I think the straining does get better. James used to strain all day just to poop...now he strains for prolly a couole of hours before he does one. And he funny enouhh always does a poop at his 3am feed so if I help him by pushing legs to belly his poop usually follows it was soo frustrating though at the start as he'd be straining alllllll day and allllll night.
    Thanks for the post rain it sounds like they are the same. People keep mentioning losec so will ask paediatrician about it next time we see him. My girlfriend has a reflux issue and she has gone with a natural pro biotic for her bubs which is working for her...we'll see how we go for another few days with the Zantac. I must say he doesn't seem to be in pain anymore but is definitely still straining!!