Closed Thread
Page 110 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't know bout the rest but sounds like question 1 is your milk let down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1009 View Post
    Hey two things...

1) when I feed, the opposite breast to what I'm feeding on starts hurting a little bit at the start

2) Orlando is getting really 'clicky' - shoulders, arms, neck

Anyone else experience these things?

Also just dent my first boob lump this morning but it seems to have gone now he must have sucked it out!

Also Orlando's booked in next Thursday to have further testing in his kidney...they have to inject a dye into his veins and then take scans / X-rays and they reckon it will take 1.5 hours my poor baby!!

Also would reflux cause him to have a sore tummy too? He seems like he 'strains' a lot!!
    yeah elizabeth is clicky too - they are just growing - nothing to be worried about.
    the pain in your boob - is it like pins and needles or sharp pains - i get them too - its a let down reflex!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gampa For This Useful Post:

SL1009  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampa View Post
    Hi Mrs Simmo

Poor you - i loved brisbane and felt at home there - was my favourite place but we had to move to sydney for my MIL (now deceased). i gave up everything to move to sydney for her and my DH. It was really stressful and i had DD1 5 days after i arrived. i found sydney the hardest place on earth to live and still do - id give anything to go back to brisbane!! - it seems you are the opposite and love sydney. So i know how hard it is when you feel you have no one - DD1 arrived 5 days after getting to sydney and i had no one and i had a severe reflux baby - was so hard and i felt so isolated and so alone - i think i had post natal depression actually.

I am coming to Brisbane in the first week of may - i arrive monday may 5th and leave on the friday. I would be happy to meet up for a coffee?? if you are keen PM me....
    It's weirded we have been in brissy for 6 yrs its only now I have maddison I miss home and I feel like she is missing out with mine and hubby's family
    We have spoken and always said we would one day move home but my little sis has said she is moving here in June so who knows thanks for the offer for coffee I'm
    Keen we will work out date and time closer I'm in the south side at murarrie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's nearly lunch time already! How the days absolutely fly! When did you all start driving again, especially those of you after c-section? I was going to wait until my 6-7 week follow up with OB but that's not for another 2 weeks! I called the OB and he said general rule is 4 weeks - go sit in your car and do stuff, slam on the breaks etc and if you don't hurt then you're good to go just want to know how long it was for everyone and also how did you go with concentration knowing baby is in the back??

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you talking about moving eye I would LOVE a sea change! I'm in Melbourne but would not hesitate to move up to he Gold Coast! DHs family is all here though so no chance! Boo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SL, you can drive whenever you feel ready (I had to early as I do the school drop off- school started 3 days after my surgery, so had DH do it for a bit)

My insurance company said you are ok and covered to drive whenever UNLESS your doctor has advised a specific timeframe for safety reasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Wow that's not much sleep, hopefully when he gets the full dose he will start to improve?

Ivy slept till 745...win! Although she was again thrashing around like a fish that had just been caught in her sleep!

Also Ivy hates the pram, DH and I want to go for walks and the bugger cries and cracks it until she is picked up out of the pram...she better start liking it at some point.

Ivy and I have our first plane flight in 1.5 weeks... Going to Melbourne to visit family....I wonder if she will be ok? Or will her ears hurt...could be interesting! DH and my step son are driving so it's just the 2 of us....anyone else been on a plane yet??
    Jaan hates his pram too and the car! It's gotten worse with age sadly. The car is extremely stressful I've resorted to the train pushing my glorified shopping trolley with Jaan in a carrier, not sure why I even take the pram, just worried I'll 'need' it but he won't have a bar of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly kids...they are supposed to love it! Yes the car is stressful!! I'm going to try and preserve with the pram...hmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sux when they don't like the car! I have a 50 min round trip to drop DD1 at school... My DD2 usually falls asleep, but I can tell you I know about it when she decides she has had enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughts on chiropractors? Anyone taking their babies?