Closed Thread
Page 105 of 141 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance but with co sleeping, do you literally mean you both sleep in the same bed? If so aren't you afraid of suffocating the baby? It sounds lovely to get some sleep but I'd be too afraid of smothering the baby. Is there a way to stop that from happening?

5 weeks from C/S and the ***** is back, I remember someone asking last week
    Like Beta has identified, I sleep in a c shape around my bub, on my side, it is almost impossible for me to roll onto the baby as my arm won't bend any further without significant injury! It's almost like sleeping the recovery position. My DH also cant roll onto the baby without rolling onto my arm - which would wake me.

Yes KM, my AF just returned after 9 weeks (c-section, exclusive BF) ... Spewing as I got 9-10 months reprieve last time!

About the BD'ing. DH and I were back on the horse so to speak after 3 weeks...! Slow and steady...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am tired!! Big day today I've been up since probably 5.30am...went to mass this morning for the first time with baby, then came home got some things organised and we went to other side of the city to my SILs for Easter lunch. Got home at 7.10 haven't even had proper dinner, looked after Orlando for an hour, cleaned for an hour, slept for about half an hour before he woke and have had one more block of about 45mins sleep and its now 1.45am...so massive day and I am mega tired! Hopefully bubs will go down soon for at least 2 hours...please God!!!

Actually looking forward to not having any plans this week, my DH being back at work though I will miss him heaps, and hopefully having time to slowly sort the house out and get some sleep in and sanity back! Plus might try for a walk or two weather permitting!

Anyway will get back to my baby hopefully he's nearly done then sleep time!

Night night x

Thanks
    Reviews
    About BDing you wouldn't believe we haven't done it once since before I was pregnant! Neither of us have been bothered we were too scared in pregnancy and now we have no time until this little one starts sleeping more! Funny how your feelings towards it change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Ivy had not settled all day for more than 45 mins and we were really tired, a family friend said just get some formula and try her on it cause it could be your milk due to the antibiotics....

At that point I was happy to try anything cause I was shattered. I went to bed and DH gave her forumula at 1230 and she is still asleep....we don't know if it's a fluke or if it's the formula that settled her? She is stiring now...but she has been asleep for over 3 hours...

What do you ladies think....is there truth to this antibiotic stuff? I still want to bf, at best I'm happy to mix feed.

I'm confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's true antibiotics can change your milk which is why I want to express and have heaps in storage just in case I need to go on them for whatever reason but Orlando eats so often I don't have time to yet!!

I don't think it's a fluke with the formula they do say that formula contains more fat etc and therefore fills baby up for longer and they sleep more whereas its easier and quicker for bubs to digest breastmilk and that's why they're always hungry and don't sleep lol!!

Do whatever feels right in your situation nicsta and know that no matter what anyone says you've made the right decision for you and your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's 4.39am and yep I'm still tired lol!! I'm really going to try hard to sleep every time he does today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy the sleep Nic. You do whatever you can and whatever works.

I don't know how you do it Sl. He seems to feeding all the time. Is he actually drinking the whole time or using you as a dummy and for comfort?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...she slept until 630....she was noisy but asleep. I'm breast feeding her again now...see what happens hey!

SL your a trooper, I admire your ability to survive with so little sleep! Hope you get lots of naps today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a dream we all met up. It was really cool hanging out with each other and our bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFLY17 View Post
    Had a dream we all met up. It was really cool hanging out with each other and our bubs
    That would be so cool right now I feel like I have no one and I can't stop crying every time I think of it
    Bub has been so unsettled all day yesterday and given she only woke twice last night it still hard with lack of sleep I need friends or family to give me a hand wish we all lived close is any one in Brisbane ??