Closed Thread
Page 103 of 141 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I realize I sound like a serial complainer I just don't have many friends with kids to complain to or ask advice and questions.

Ivy just slept from 1250-310 so that's not terrible at all feeding now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter everyone. Just feeding Will then about to become the Easter bunny for Ds1. Hope you all have a fantastic first Easter with your little miracles.

Nic we don't think of you as complaining at all and are glad you have some where to vent and ask questions. Hopefully sometimes we can help make life a bit easier and less stressful for you.

Big step with the cot, hope it works a treat for you and bubs.

Sl round the one month mark William didn't do a poo for 2 days. It's normal for bf babies not to poo every day as the get older and their digestion improves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am mostly co sleeping this time (was a bit stricter first time - although did co sleep on some occasions with DD) just knowing this is my last baby and that they grow so fast (it wont feel like it at the time) and I won't get the opportunity again, I'm loving it. I am sure, like her sister DD2 will go into her own room and bed when she is ready. But in the mean time we are all getting MUCH more sleep together.

It's helpful to remember bubs have been in our bodies for so long - suddenly being out in the world and alone takes a lot of getting used to. Imagine if your DP left tonight and you weren't sure if and when they were coming back - I wouldn't sleep either! 💏

Nicsta - I wish I found bub hub and had this resource when I had my first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's an awesome resource don't know what I'd do without it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    Oh and mrs Simmo hope the cot goes well
    Maddison did well in her cot she only woke at 3 and then 7 am we brought a swaddle yesterday an it seemed to work also so happy but she has been restless today just fighting to sleep I find I take her out side and she loves it.
    Poo issue maddison had not gone for 2 days I was freaking out midwife said formula fed bubs can go every few days breast fed should go more often have u tried brown sugar in boil water

Thanks
    Reviews
    I realize I sound like a serial complainer I just don't have many friends with kids to complain to or ask advice and questions.

Ivy just slept from 1250-310 so that's not terrible at all feeding now.
    I'm the same as you are you in qld

Thanks
    Reviews
    What type of swaddle did you buy? Ivy is starting to break free of all my wraps and thinking I might need a swaddle, also I need a carrier, friend gave me baby Bjorne carrier but it hurts my back as I'm pretty tall with a long torso...any recommendations? Ill try to go to the shop on tues...if I can make it out the house.

I'm a pretty big mess at the moment, crying for last hour and yelled at DH, he has now taken ivy out in car. I think I have cabin fever and also am so missing a routine of any description and also just want DH to get a job!!!!! He is being very helpful but he loves his sleep and I feel that any opportunity he gets he goes back to bed... It's annoying the hell out of me cause I think for f:$ks sake you already had 6 hours in a row you don't need anymore, instead look for a job! While its great having him here I also want him gone so I can set a routine.

Rant over, I so want to go out but the wiser choice is most likely to sleep....and then we will start all over again cause it will be almost time for the bath...hmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    What type of swaddle did you buy? Ivy is starting to break free of all my wraps and thinking I might need a swaddle, also I need a carrier, friend gave me baby Bjorne carrier but it hurts my back as I'm pretty tall with a long torso...any recommendations? Ill try to go to the shop on tues...if I can make it out the house.

I'm a pretty big mess at the moment, crying for last hour and yelled at DH, he has now taken ivy out in car. I think I have cabin fever and also am so missing a routine of any description and also just want DH to get a job!!!!! He is being very helpful but he loves his sleep and I feel that any opportunity he gets he goes back to bed... It's annoying the hell out of me cause I think for f:$ks sake you already had 6 hours in a row you don't need anymore, instead look for a job! While its great having him here I also want him gone so I can set a routine.

Rant over, I so want to go out but the wiser choice is most likely to sleep....and then we will start all over again cause it will be almost time for the bath...hmm
    We got 2 one is a swaddle me and the other is a baby cocoon we got them from toys r us baby section they were cheap like under 30 each
    Yeah I wants baby carrier too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you whine Nic! In fact i think all your questions etc are helpful when everyone replies. I totally understand how you are feeling towards hubby too, I lived mine being home but have found it a lot easier routine wise since he has gone back to work.

Have you tried expressing and feeding ivy with the bottle? I've found since expressing rather than direct breast feeding, Zoe has been a lot more settled and sleeping longer durations. It really is a matter of trial and error I've found with things, some things I planned for etc just haven't worked out and we have had to adapt.

And we are here for you to vent and complain too, we all understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    vent away!!
    thats what we are here for!
    DH seems to sleep all the time too! I think gee give ME a break sometimes!
    it is much better when they aren't at home.. i hope for your sake he gets a job soon. You poor thing!!!!!

carrier - go a Ergo - its great!!! this is little Ella taking a nap!

295628_10152655238835386_536810202_n.jpg

I think Ella has Anaemia. she is sleeping a lot and isn't feeding well - passes out on the boob all the time.
    she is pale too.
    anyways, going to take her to the paed this week.. hopefully he can look at her.
    the 7 hours last night was great.. but at 3am she didn't feed much at all. I'm just worried - although the sleep is awesome!

Hope you all have a great easter sunday!