Closed Thread
Page 102 of 141 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1401
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nic sometimes I put Ella back into her bassinet awake, sometimes she settles sometimes she doesn't. I think it's a good habit to form now. I don't think they are too young, Ella already knows when I'm in the room with her , she watches me. Last night she started crying when I turned the light off because she couldn't see me. She certainly knows when im there, she is already forming a habit of me having to be near her to fall asleep so something ill have to break now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta83 View Post
    I agree pretty normal I was just annoyed although she did sleep back through till 415 and then to 7. I think she wakes herself and can't get back to sleep. I want to start putting her awake in her basinet and seeing if I can get her to sleep without needing constant cuddles...or is it too early for this? Anyone else tried it? I'm not going to let her CIO I'm just going to put her in there, if she cries ill cuddle and put back I'm awake and repeat until she falls asleep..,

Cute outfit Adden
    The only time I've put Orlando in bassinet awake is when he's awoken as I'm putting him down but he won't go to sleep unless I give him a dummy or pick him up again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby boy is SO unsettled today he needs to do a massive poo lol it just won't come out for him hopefully soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out keep forgetting to give baby his Zantac! Ah well will do it before next feed! Supposed to give it three times a day so looks like it will only be two today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My poor baby really struggling to get number 2s out today. We sat down and I rubbed his belly and DH rubbed his legs and we got some out of him! Hoping for a big night of poos so he's more comfortable! Funny the things you hope for...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Nic sometimes I put Ella back into her bassinet awake, sometimes she settles sometimes she doesn't. I think it's a good habit to form now. I don't think they are too young, Ella already knows when I'm in the room with her , she watches me. Last night she started crying when I turned the light off because she couldn't see me. She certainly knows when im there, she is already forming a habit of me having to be near her to fall asleep so something ill have to break now.
    I agree to self settle will be a good habit to form sooner rather than later! I think that once Orlando starts sleeping a little bit longer we'll start trying to work towards that - at the moment trying to catch as many zzzs as possible whichever way we can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maddison has moved into her cot tonight lets see how we Fo she looks so tiny in it
    We also brought a swaddle for her to see if it helps as she brakes free when we wrap her little monkey
    Hope everyone has good night x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Maddison has moved into her cot tonight lets see how we Fo she looks so tiny in it
    We also brought a swaddle for her to see if it helps as she brakes free when we wrap her little monkey
    Hope everyone has good night x
    Wow big milestone good luck MrsSimmo hope she has a good sleep in her new bed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh SL hope he gets out a poo or 2!! It is strange the things we hope for.

I bathed ivy at 8, fed her then tried to pit her down which worked for 30 mins but then she wakes up, she isn't hungry or windy etc, I'm convinced she is over tired cause I pick her up and then can get her back to sleep by cuddling...so that's why I reckon she doesn't know how to self settle..,could also be my antibiotics.

I just can't wake every half hour to settle? Ill never sleep

Are you ladies who are through this period sure it gets better? 1 month tomorrow and It's maybe a little easier, but still crazy !!

Good luck for tonight people! Think I'm in for a long one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and mrs Simmo hope the cot goes well