1) is just rude...my children have different fathers but there is no "half" rubbish used. They are brother and sister....just as DS has another brother and sister by his bio dad.
2) I would turn it into a compliment "yes, we put a lot of thought and love into it and are very proud of our family"
3) rude and judgemental...head but them and walk away
4) donor is the correct term...a dad has a role in the babes life. repeat answer for question 3
5) I am my partners partner and she is mine...i am confused by your idiotic question
6) I am assuming that the person who asked this is slightly clueless lol
After going through IVF, i sometimes ask questions that i think are normal and have others think is weird...when you have lived it, it becomes less "secret and personal" but I see women on here that freak out when asked about IVF so i know it is different for everyone.
I think it really depends on the person and how they deliver it...if you feel offended, then chances are the person is being rude!