Without going into long drawn out details my situation is that i'm pregnant with the help of a sperm donor. My female partner gave birth to our first child. I'm finding some comments offensive but I don't know if it's just my hormones or if they are actually offensive?
Here's some examples of what ppl say to me:
1. Your baby is a half sibling to your first child.
2. Your family is so engineered.
3. Your partner should carry all the babies so they are properly related.
4. Don't say donor (as in sperm donor) cause that sounds horrible, you should say 'dad' instead.
5. Did you have the same partner as your partner had?
6. Does your first childs father know your pregnant?
The weird questions are driving me insane and I'm becoming depressed and have some anxiety issues every time I tell ppl I'm pregnant because I know ill have to deal with questions like this
Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub