+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Do you have an update OP with things you have tried and what is going on at the moment? Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Ive tried everything but still struggle to put her down. Shes just so unsettled.
    She is on novalac reflux and it seems to be helping but she will still scream out. Im not sure what to do...im so upset frustrated and alone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Have you got anyone that can come and help you out. It sounds like you really need some support right now. It can help just to have another adult there to witness, understand and give you a little breather. Sorry I have no other advice as I haven't any experience with what you are going through but it worries me that you sound like you are on your own .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

My Mum is wonderful and here to help. My DP is interstate as his father is dying. DP is very distant and not very involved in the baby right now which is killing me. I will need to fly interstate next week for the funeral....which makes me sick worrying how unsettled my baby is to travel and be away from home. When can babies fly? She will be 4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad you have your mum there. What a tough time for you both. I would check with your dr about flying. Is it far you have to travel? Would you consider leaving your baby with your mum if you could just fly in for the funeral and fly straight out? I know it would be hard. I had to leave my 5 week old recently with my mum for a whole week as I was hospitalized so it's not easy but might be an option

Thanks
    Reviews

No they would want her there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Have you tried the Mylanta? Did it give her any relief?

Thanks
    Reviews

Im seeing a new paed tomorrow. Im actually thinking she has cows milk protein allergy. 4 formulas and no difference. Wind drops, anti reflux formula....we go ol for a.day.or two then back to normal. She is.now screaming during bottles, its hurting....and she is feeding every 2-3 hrs as.she is so hungry but cant finish a bottle.....to me its.not.normal. And she IS burping and passing wind but i think theres.more.now. Im not ignoring my instincts.My 8 year old ended.up on pepti junior and my dp cant tolerate dairy. For eg if he has a custard, he is on the loo wothin an hour or two. Me, if i have too much dairy i have the runs. So maybe this is the problem?

Last edited by Hopefully Waiting; 19-02-2013 at 14:19.

Thanks
    Reviews

And its random screaming times....during feeds and sleeps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I hope the new paed has some answers for you, it's heartbreaking seeing our little ones in pain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sub Rosa For This Useful Post:

Hopefully Waiting  (19-02-2013)