+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Have you tried a baby chiro? I've heard great things about them...was she a vaginal delivery. Sometimes apparently not everything is in alignment and cause great pain...may be worth a try?
    she was and she was fast....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo77 View Post
    If the Mylanta doesn't work try infant gaviscon. Mylanta worked to get DD diagnosed with silent reflux but it wouldn't work for DS, the gaviscon worked for him.

If it is silent reflux doctor shop until you find one who will prescribe Losec solution. It is a lifesaver.

Took week of DD's tears and mine before she was diagnosed, this time I am wiser and DS was diagnosed at 3 weeks.
    yes mikkie is my second and i just know somethings up.

Thanks
    Reviews

Great. Just tried the new formula and she wouldnt drink it without crying. Tried her normal formula and she would swallow twice then scream. She took a bottle before no worries whats diffeent now? Its like she cant drink....? Dp and i have had a nice argument about it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefully Waiting View Post
    Great. Just tried the new formula and she wouldnt drink it without crying. Tried her normal formula and she would swallow twice then scream. She took a bottle before no worries whats diffeent now? Its like she cant drink....? Dp and i have had a nice argument about it all.

Is she just over tired? Have you got a carrier you can pop her in and walk until she calms a bit, before trying again with her bottle? It sounds very hard

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

You poor thing. Sounds terrible for you and your baby. I'm expecting my first so haven't had experience. But my cousin had similar and it took almost 7mths to discover she had a milk protein intolerance. My aunty was at her wits end but finally saw someone who listened. I hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter would scream until early hours of the morning and she was bottle fed with breast milk, I was getting no sleep coz it would take her forever to feed. Then I put her on novolac anti reflux and was the best thing I ever did. I know your already trying it though. Hope you and Mikkie get some relief and rest soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter would scream until early hours of the morning and she was bottle fed with breast milk, I was getting no sleep coz it would take her forever to feed. Then I put her on novolac anti reflux and was the best thing I ever did. I know your already trying it though. Hope you and Mikkie get some relief and rest soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Grab a pillow case , put it in the dryer for a little bit to make it warm , fold it in half , or thirds and wrap it round chest/belly area and see if that just gives her a little bit of relief so you can both get some sleep . Hope she feels better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guguys first, thanks for your support and kind words.
    We got her settled at midnight, she took a little bit of her normal formula at 11:30. When we looked at the novalac attempt, she did get about 50ml in. She then slept soundly until 4:15. We gave her a bottle of the novalac, and she took most of it, and had a big burp and went back to sleep. She is still asleep now at 7:15 but is getting a bit restless now. I got about 4 hrs sleep which is the most since I've had her. So I'm not sure if its the novalac helping yet or if its she was just so exhausted she needed sleep. Will see how we go but maybe we are onto something here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best OP, you must be beyond exhausted.

I think it was Sunnyflower who suggested a chiro for your DD and I totally second that. Two of my friends had little ones who were unsettled and a trip to the chiro found one had her shoulder a little bit out of place and the other his hips out of alignment. The little one with hip issues would scream if he was put down on his back. I had both of my children checked out by a chiro soon after birth and neither was diagnosed with any issues, so it's not like they automatically diagnose issues just to suck you in to continuing. I also believe that chiros maybe able to assist with relux type issues too. Might be worth a visit just to get her checked over.

hope you get some proper sleep soon.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

anonyme  (16-02-2013),happy wanderer  (16-02-2013),Hopefully Waiting  (16-02-2013)