+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

I had pretty much the same thing- if you look at my posts I just asked a question because I was worried about my baby who would only sleep one hour a day, scream and scream for hours on end, sometimes all day and has reflux and colic. Well in the last couple of days it has completely changed. Today she has had three naps of at least an hour each, and only cried seriously for about half an hour. I am not eating dairy any more, and have been off it for about a week and a half. The first thing i noticed was less poo explosions. It has taken this long though to see any other difference. I also took her to the chiropractor yesterday. I swear because of these things she is a lot better. I feel for you, the lack of sleep is absolute torture. Have you tried Brauns colic relief? That also seemed to make a bit of a difference. Infacol and infants friend did nothing. I also put her in the swing or bouncer during the day for naps now as it seems to work better. As soon as I put her in the bassinet she would scream and bring her legs up. My baby is now seven and a half weeks. I hope you get some relief. I really do feel for you. Pm me if I can help in any way, or if you just want a chat

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

I still think it sounds like Colic from my experience with DD. Changing formulas will make no difference if it is. My DD is finally better with Brauer Colic relief and occasionally we use the Stomach one for her reflux which has gotten better on it's own in the last week. She is 12 weeks. We never changed her formula as GP said this could do more harm then good. We had to try several Colic relief treatments but have found the Brauer's brand to be brilliant!

I really hope you get help figuring out what's going on and get some relief for your little one and yourself.

Please don't think your baby hates you either!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: I don't know what's wrong and no one will listen.....please help me.....

Trying losec now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you have cut out dairy and her pop explosions are going it is probably a lactose intolerance . My ds has that and he wouldn't sleep and his poo was terrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    How the HELL do u give a 4 week old a tablet!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What kind of tablet are you trying to give her HW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash this thread but I can give you some hints on how to give baby the losec. If you need to, cut tablet in half. Then dissolve the half tablet in a tiny amount of boiling water. The pink covering will come away, you can get rid of that. You will be left with the active ingredients which are like teeny little beads. Don't crush them. Suck up the water and tablet beads into a syringe then squirt into baby's mouth just before a feed.
    In the future if you can find a compounding pharmacist, they can make up a liquid suspension for you.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4underfour View Post
    Sorry to crash this thread but I can give you some hints on how to give baby the losec. If you need to, cut tablet in half. Then dissolve the half tablet in a tiny amount of boiling water. The pink covering will come away, you can get rid of that. You will be left with the active ingredients which are like teeny little beads. Don't crush them. Suck up the water and tablet beads into a syringe then squirt into baby's mouth just before a feed.
    In the future if you can find a compounding pharmacist, they can make up a liquid suspension for you.

Good luck
    Tried that! Going to eye dropper next....not easy....

Thanks
    Reviews
    What went wrong when you tried that? Did she spit it out? Sometimes it helped if I got rid of virtually all the water and made it into a paste. Then I sort of smeared it on their tongue and started the boob or bottle feed. So no time for them to spit it out and the milk washed it down.