Closed Thread
Page 92 of 114 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairey9 View Post
    Wiggly woo is on Tuesday's at 9.30 or 10.30 ( we go to the 9.30 one) and its $4 and it's at the community centre on Scarborough beach road if u goggle wiggly woo you will find it!!
    I have Gymbaroo Tuesday arvos is it to much to take a toddler to both do you think? Was it you telling me you and your friend go tuesdsys?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah my friend and I go!! It depends if she sleeps in between I am sure she would be ok!!

It is also on Friday's I think!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairey9 View Post
    Yeah my friend and I go!! It depends if she sleeps in between I am sure she would be ok!!

It is also on Friday's I think!!
    Ok I know which one you are now hehe see told you it will take me ages to match faces to names. Might give it a go see how she goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the feeling have no idea of names though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There's also that toddler gym at the PCYC at Scarborough and subi. $6 each time you go there. DS is preferred it heaps more than wiggly woo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    DD got home and this morning was telling DH all about her new friends she'd made yesterday, mainly your DD babycart. I think they hit it off!

DS refused to have a sleep y'day he was so wound up from playing but he went down but just for an hour. I have a feeling he might be dropping his day sleep.
    lol - same here!!

Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    What was the toddler gym things called we were talking about wed??
    I was also talking about the ToddlerGym and KindyGym programs - they are like the physical side of Gymbaroo. We've been to the one run by Joondalup council (at Craigie) and the one at Challenge Stadium

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got to get on to google all the programs haha.......ds will be tired everynight haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Hope you had a good meet and greet yesterday. Not sure how your weeks are filled, or if another meet up has tentatively been arranged but would anyone be keen for a catch up/meet on a Monday in a fortnight or so? Im hoping to meet a few other mums but have only mon off and wont start mat leave til nov! Am also looking do do something with my dd 3 yo on a mon. Was thinking gym or dance in Bayswater. Im morley. Pm me if easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was just thinking maybe we could create another Perth thread dedicate for meet ups so the rest of the thread doesn't get lost? Had lots of newbies lately so would be nice to hear about cool things around Perth and that we can share. Ill start it now

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

babycart  (18-05-2013),CrystalS11  (17-05-2013),LoCo  (16-05-2013),mummtime101  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok just started new one so we can organise meet ups around Perth hopefully we can accommodate NoR, SOR and East of Perth bubhubbers so noone misses out x