Closed Thread
Page 86 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi claire. Im new to bh also...im 29 live in morley and have a 8 yr old ds 3 yr old dd and #3 due dec. I work every day except mon and would love to meet other mums of similar age and interests etc. Pm I recently found out is if u click on the persons name and then on msg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hi Claire

We're having a catch up tomorrow in Karrinyup if you're free. Not sure if i can pm you though as I think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can receive PMs?? Let me know if you're free. I am bringing my 4 yo DD and my 2 yo DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I am free but my son is in daycare!! But I would still love to come to meet people!!

Where abouts and what time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due Sept 4

Hi everyone I am new to bub hub and have no idea what I am doing in regards to how the site works, I am due Sept 4th and my husband and I are over the moon after years of trying this baby is a miracle. Trying to find meet up groups or due date groups but cant navigate around the site. Im north side of Perth on the ocean. Any pointers appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boo I have to get my GTT done tomorrow morning ( only time I can have a baby sitter for more than 2 hours this week and results can be in to ob by Monday) so I'm u sure whether I will be coming. I'm aiming to get to centre by 8am but highly doubt I will lol prob closer to 9am. Man it's going to be a boring 2 hours. ((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal I have to post 5 times to be able to msg so I will pm u once I have rights to do so!! Definately keen to catch up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Clairey9 View Post
    Yeah I am free but my son is in daycare!! But I would still love to come to meet people!!

Where abouts and what time!!
    I can't pm you as you don't have enough posts. I'll put the details up for 10 minutes then will delete for privacy. Please don't quote,

[text deleted by moderator ]
    Last edited by Mod-pegasus; 14-05-2013 at 18:32. Reason: privacy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja

thanks heaps for that I will be there I will be the new girl looking out for u!! I have a red pram and am a brunette!!
    Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Sonja I have no idea how to quote or do anything on this site ha ha!!! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow

claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Embuit. ..newbie also but keen to meet other perth mums. Congrats on ur miracle
    As per msg to claire- I teach and currently have mondaus off. Due in Dec. There will also be a due dates group if you doba forum search in due dates.

Claire-i jusy did lots of tandom posts and repies to get my initial msgs done. Def pm me and we can orhanise a catchup.

Id love to do perthies meet up but cant do weds for another 6 months
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app