Closed Thread
Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Thankyou for the welcomes so long ago. I tried to post before by phone was playing up and havent been back on line in a while.
    Michelle i grew up in Forrestfield aswell. Moved away for a while and back now temporarily. Wr may have crossed paths in the past!

I would be interested in a catch up if any were in a weekend. Im back at work full time now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd be interested in a catch up too if there's one happening NOR, we're in Doubleview

Hulahoop that sucks about having to find somewhere else

Pinklinkin & Michelle I grew up right next door in Maida Vale - small world huh?!

Hope everyone's having a good start to their week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How freaky if we ended up going to school together pinklinkin! I'll go as far as saying woodlupine ps...

Enjoying a very boring home day today. Things have jest been so hectic, dd and I are dressed in our finest trackie dacks and spending the day doing nothing in particular. Bliss

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm jealous! I'm home in my dressing gown and just want to stay home and do nothing but watch trashy tv but DS is fighting sleep and I know if I go out and wander around the shops he will sleep for 2+ hrs. So bored of shopping alone and trying not to spend money!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

mummtime101  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    How freaky if we ended up going to school together pinklinkin! I'll go as far as saying woodlupine ps...

Enjoying a very boring home day today. Things have jest been so hectic, dd and I are dressed in our finest trackie dacks and spending the day doing nothing in particular. Bliss
    I went to woodlupine for pre primary and year 1!

We're enjoying a boring home day today as well....might meander down to the park later to make the woofer happy but that's about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I'm jealous! I'm home in my dressing gown and just want to stay home and do nothing but watch trashy tv but DS is fighting sleep and I know if I go out and wander around the shops he will sleep for 2+ hrs. So bored of shopping alone and trying not to spend money!
    Was doing the same thing at karrinyup this morning!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummtime101 For This Useful Post:

shani2  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    Was doing the same thing at karrinyup this morning!
    I thought about karrinyup but decided on Warwick. Unfortunately my fail safe plan failed and he woke up after 30 minutes and is refusing to sleep. So now I have an overtired grumpy bubba and food shopping to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Are there any petrol stations left in perth where THEY fill up your car for you? Remember those? Gosh it would come in handy with a baby.
    I noticed today that the new caltex near Bunnings Innaloo has pay at the pump signs up now. So at least there is no need to get bubs out of the car to go inside

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooglekat View Post
    I noticed today that the new caltex near Bunnings Innaloo has pay at the pump signs up now. So at least there is no need to get bubs out of the car to go inside
    Do you know how they work? I've always seen them but never seen anyone use them or instructions? Do you need the caltex card?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooglekat View Post
    Our caltex down here in byford has just had new pumps put in with these. Haven't used it yet, just noticed it when I was fuelling up last time. I think it takes credit card and eftpos? Will have to have a closer read next time