Closed Thread
Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. I'll probably join in down the track. Only 4 weeks left until mat leave I'm in south perth so anywhere is fine for me.

Have had such a miserable week - think I caught a stomach bug. Have never vommed as much as I did on Monday. Saw the OB on Tuesday and I'd LOST almost 1kg since I saw her a month ago. Not great at 28 weeks. Managed to avoid getting admitted though and seem to be on the mend now, just feeling a bit tired and fragile.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jellyfishie For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep no dramas, just won't be able to stay as long on Wednesdays. Ill change my plans for the 8th so I can hang about

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Yep no dramas, just won't be able to stay as long on Wednesdays. Ill change my plans for the 8th so I can hang about

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Yay I don't mind even coming earlier some Wednesdays so we have extra time I can even be there at 930 actually who am I kidding I'm normally out the door at 830 haha I know I know it's early. I love mornings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jelliefishie I know how horrible that feeling is having had food poisoning the other day (thankfully I'm not pregnant on top of it) hope you're starting to feel better

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I hate gastro and food poisoning nothing worse than not knowing what's coming out next hugs girls!!

Since this is a Perth thread we should name and shame places that have possibly made us sick!!! Any places here you don't trust????

8th is great with me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (24-04-2013)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post

Since this is a Perth thread we should name and shame places that have possibly made us sick!!! Any places here you don't trust????
    Only time Ive had food poisoning was last year at Easter after dinner at my mums. Im guessing it was a rogue prawn in the prawn cocktail cos nobody else was sick except me. Was horrible! So I will name and shame my mothers house Lol Havent been able to eat prawns since.....or apricot chicken which is what I ate after the prawns that night (cos it was my favourite and she made it especially for me) ....after seeing it in a bucket a few hours after you swallowed it, it loses its appeal Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeh London totally understand there's no way I can touch anything I have spewed. What annoys me theist with gastro ect it's always after a while day/night of eating. Can't happen first thing in the morning can it

And also yep you can get sick from eating things at home too. You can't win

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was 1 of 2 things for me - we had red rooster about 12:30pm ish then for dinner had chicken teriyaki pastry things from lennards with veggies. Dh had the exact same for dinner and was 100% ok so I'm leaning more towards the takeaway (he hasn't a strong stomach)

I never, ever, EVER want that again.

Oh and yes, just the thought of red rooster or anything from lennards has me wanting to dry reach at the moment!

On a happy note, my sweet little darling had 2 of the 3 12mth vacc's today and didn't shed a tear. Brave little soldier!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Argh I hate gastro and food poisoning nothing worse than not knowing what's coming out next hugs girls!!

8th is great with me
    So happy look forward to meeting my fellow Pete lover

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just drove home from Osborne park and the freeway was stopped from Vincent street all the way back to leach hwy! All because of one accident. Glad I was heading south.