Closed Thread
Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just will never understand why it for some reason comes to a complete stop at Armadale road....I dont get it!! Once you get past its like *POOOOF* no traffic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'll never understand how freeways come to a complete standstill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I just will never understand why it for some reason comes to a complete stop at Armadale road....I dont get it!! Once you get past its like *POOOOF* no traffic.
    This annoys the sh!t outta me! Doesn't matter if its peak hour or not, this area of the freeway is always chockers

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it funny that they put it extra lanes to 'ease' the congestion, only to go back to 2 lanes anyway. All that it has done is push the congestion further south! Soooo glad I don't have to worry about it anymore and can time my travel to non peak hour times!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddie View Post
    This annoys the sh!t outta me! Doesn't matter if its peak hour or not, this area of the freeway is always chockers
    Exactly! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? ITs just so damn frustrating cos as soon as you're past the exit its like 80% of the cars vanished and you just know they didnt ALL exit on Armadale road so wtf is the go??

There is no way I could do the freeway every day. If I had to go on the freeway to get to work Id....well, I just wouldnt, Id get a closer job

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys! Just found out I was pregnant on the 11th! I am over the moon! Was just wondering if any of you perth girls know where there is a good pregnancy doctor that bulk bills? Near me preferably .. I live in Clarkson ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smang25 View Post
    Hi guys! Just found out I was pregnant on the 11th! I am over the moon! Was just wondering if any of you perth girls know where there is a good pregnancy doctor that bulk bills? Near me preferably .. I live in Clarkson ???
    Congrats! Hope you have a trouble free pregnancy can't help with any recommendations, I'm at the complete opposite end of Perth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi smang, welcome!
    I'm in south perth so I don't know any doctors up your way, but it is pretty hard to find anyone who bulk bills these days let alone someone with a good reputation in a specific field.
    Actually, did you mean a GP or an obstetrician? If you go public for obstetrics through joondalup hospy you possibly won't have any out of pocket expenses

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Smang - no help here as I am totally out of your area, but welcome to the chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!