Closed Thread
Page 26 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have to do my food shopping thankfully I can go to the small shop with just a coles & a few smaller shops really can't be bothered today but won't have to car tomorrow to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg I'm so happy thank you Bunkx

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    LoCo, we are going to spotlight to look at curtains and/or curtain material for the nursery

Another spotlight question......if you choose their material, can they sew the curtains for you for an extra price if you provide the measurements?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh so can't you buy ready made curtains and rods or do they have sew the dam things?

London that is so exciting mine is for a boring rental window.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup you can phew just checked their website

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh sweet. Derrrr, why didnt I think of that Lol
    Id still check Bunnings for rods though..just to compare the price. Not sure which would be cheaper to be honest. We are still deciding between fancy rods to screw into the wall or temporary retractable ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Perth mums!
    I’m posting on behalf of myself and fellow final year midwifery students who are desperately looking for generous pregnant ladies to support throughout their pregnancy journeys. It requires us to attend some of your antenatal and postnatal appointments. During these appointments I will be able to give you extra advice, support and be a familiar face at your appointments and somebody you can contact any time.

We’re also experienced in all aspects of pregnancy related care and will be focused solely on your choices. We don't have to be at your labour or birth, but if you would one student can be a part of your support team and help you try and achieve the birth that you would like. If you would like more information pm me Congratulations to all!
    Ell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Oh sweet. Derrrr, why didnt I think of that Lol
    Id still check Bunnings for rods though..just to compare the price. Not sure which would be cheaper to be honest. We are still deciding between fancy rods to screw into the wall or temporary retractable ones.
    Yup free measure and quote. Oooh you need fancy rods for your nursery.
    Might head down there later I reckon it will be packed right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The baby place was open when I went past. They all open at 11am. And they have curtains and rods there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive lost motivation to go for the second day in a row. Might go on Tuesday after morning shift