Closed Thread
Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another NOR here :-)

I moved to Perth when I was 18 and it took a few years to adapt (I grew up in Sydney) but now I love it.

I think that Perth is a great city to raise a family - I don't think that I could stand the pace of living in Sydney anymore heh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm SOR.

Currently 38 and a half weeks pregnant and I have a 22 month old.

The weather has absolutely been killing me. I have let DS watch more tv in the last week than he has watched in his whole life! Just no energy to even move off the couch.

yesterday and this morning have been a bit better though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perthies :)

Hi everyone I'm NOR, I am quite over summer too it really makes pregnancy harder!! I'm 18 weeks pregnant with twins with 2 kids already one is 4 so he just started kindy and a 2 year old both my boys are very active and love the trampoline but with this heat it gets too hot!!
    I moved here 9 years ago from Canada but am originally from brazil, I like it here it but it can get a bit boring and monotonous but I think it's just perfect to raise my growing family ...I dont like crowds so I love the lack of people here sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Perthies :)

Hi all, I'm SOR

I usually love the summer heat (though I wasn't saying that this time last year when pregnant!) But it is making it hard to keep a very active 11mo dd occupied. Plus no air Con here

Sent from my HTC Desire X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm NOR. I've been in Perth for 12 years now, originally from the UK, & I still can't cope with the heat!!! I'm better than I was tho. When I first came I thought a 25 degree day was a scorcher . We don't have air con either michellek so I empathise. I'm TTC for number 1, preparing for IVF cycle number 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm a "Perthie" born and bred (SOR - the only place to be ), although have lived in other parts of Aus, but been back in Perth for 4yrs now.
    I love Perth and would hate for it to be any busier or more "exciting"! The traffic is bad enough as it is, and has got so much worse since the mining boom!
    I love the weather, but I am a summer person and will whinge all winter . I just love that in summer you get out and do things, like go to the beach/river etc. But I would not like to have no air-con. Our evep system has been on for 4 days straight! Sleeping without a cool house sucks big time and I HATED summer when I was prego!

Good to meet you all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Perthies :)

Hey all

I'm a SOR girl. Currently 40+3 weeks pregnant. Hating yet loving the heat. So excited to meet my baby when it finally decides to arrive...

Lived in Perth since I was 3, but spent 2 yrs in Darwin, moved back last year. No air con here either but I have my mums pool. Lol.

Love it here, but missing Darwin and the laid back atmosphere up there. This is very hustle and bustle compared to there.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another perthie here! I live NOR with my 9m son, husband and dog. So very over the weather! It is a little boring here but thats the way I like it

Thanks
    Reviews

Another perthian here sor. I too love the weather being hot. Having recently lived in Melbourne finally having some hot weather is great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Welcome ladies!!!

I don't know how some of you survive with no air con! We have a crappy little box one in our back living room which suffices but when it's hot we bring out spare mattress and sleep in there too!