Closed Thread
Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    How bizzare I just saw some tiny insy winsy ants in my laundry. Why and how I do not know?
    I've had ants in my ensuite - can't figure where they're from and what they're after - it's not like I have any edible deodorant in there

As for exercising, I played my first game of netball in about 8 years last Tuesday -luckily it was a 9.30am game (the day got to 42) but I was plum tuckered out after and sweating like a dog.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Perthies :)

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
    I've had ants in my ensuite - can't figure where they're from and what they're after - it's not like I have any edible deodorant in there

As for exercising, I played my first game of netball in about 8 years last Tuesday -luckily it was a 9.30am game (the day got to 42) but I was plum tuckered out after and sweating like a dog.
    Lol I just don't get where they come from. I've never seen them before.

I can't sleeeeep. This heat is just horrid!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I was sweating up a storm at 2am when my two oldest came in and wanted to sleep in our bed with me in the middle. DH was in DS's room so I had to turn the air con on as both girls are like hot water bottles next to me.

Ok so I'm happy it's not 38 but this isn't quite the cool day I was hoping for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh I'll take it as last night was just horrible!! Off to swimming lessons so atleast ill be cool for the next hour hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Horrid.night.sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Perthies :)

Tell me about it. Had the air con set on timer to turn off about midnight. we all woke up about 2 am sweating including dd2 who decided she didn't want to sleep in her cot but with us instead and was going to doze on and off while kicking me in the head until sunrise then jump all over us till we get up. Then get tired and grumpy while I'm trying to get dd1 ready for school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    I agree! And in the middle if the day!! Crazy!

I kow I hope the change happens before he have to get out the mattress in the lounge and turn into white trash lol
    I hate seeing people walking dogs in the middle of hot days. Seems really mean to me. I took my dog for a walk at 7 last night and he was useless. It's so much nicer today though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I was sweating up a storm at 2am when my two oldest came in and wanted to sleep in our bed with me in the middle. DH was in DS's room so I had to turn the air con on as both girls are like hot water bottles next to me.

Ok so I'm happy it's not 38 but this isn't quite the cool day I was hoping for.
    Yes, but at least today isn't going to get any hotter! But seriously, my hair is turning to frizz! Never used to have this problem when it was long, but now it's short, it's just gone fluffy!

I turned my air con off about 4.30am / was just horrible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its beautiful today <3 Might actually turn the air off lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Can't wait to get air con put in our house. Well in the bedrooms anyways!