Closed Thread
Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Perthies :)

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    We didn't even get any rain here
    We got the littlest amount I wanted lots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Default Re: Perthies :)

Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    We got the littlest amount I wanted lots
    We got lots

For those wanting to get an air con. evaporative a/c's don't do so well in humidity.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Last day of it today though isn't it??? Please I hope so.

I just loathe having to do the school pick up at 3 when it's achingly hot. The walk to the car nearly kills me and the kids. DD1 has a guides ceremony at 430 today which we're supposed to stay for for 15 minutes, but I can't see us bothering if it's this hot.

I don't think my kids have ever eaten so many icy poles in their lives. I'm not kidding.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Perthies :)

Yep I loathe school pick up in this weather. The 2yr old thinks its hilarious to do a runner and then has to be carried to the car kicking and screaming while the older two dawdle and **** fart around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Mine is a bus kid

We live semi rurally. Its freaking awesome. The bus stop is at the end of our short street. On a rainy day I have the bath ready for an early one and she sprints home. I hear the bus from a few km away and go out the front to wait for her.

Not like the km's I had to walk to school when I was a kid and lived NOR.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We had thunderstorms overnight and it was still raining when I woke this morning - found DS in my bed at some point, so I'm guessing he didn't like the thunder.

I worked today but left round 2.30 to pick the kids up - was 41 at my place at that time. In a car with no tint and no air con, I am seriously brown this year, I've had people ask me if I've been sunbaking .

I'm now used to the amount I'm sweating.

PS. Don't complain about the humidity in other threads or on fb, eastern staters will tell you that you don't know what you're talking about. LOL

Anyhoo - off to take the cover off the pool, and vaccuum it while the kids have a swim (I won't get to, as once I've vaccuumed it, I'll be in to do dinner, hm, maybe dive in at one end, swim to the end and out to be wet to make dinner )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thunderstorms? It was more shake your house down around you storms. Here it was anyway.

DP and I woke up to dd1 in her bed surprisingly, dd2 in our bed and the dog trying to hide under the covers and under our feet. Sooky dog she is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Storms here were weak as and over by about 8am. anyone know when the change is coming through???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    It shouldn't be too far away as it's supposed to go down to 19 overnight. When we loved in Melbourne on really hot days they'd tell you when the cool change was coming down to within half an hour. They don't seem to tell you here.

I am also completely sick of the ants!!!! We've had the place treated and that usually works by it the heat seems to going on for so long and is so intense they've come back. I am so sick of cleaning out our pantry.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Supposedly its going to be 26 tomorrow
    http://www.bom.gov.au/wa/forecasts/perth.shtml