Closed Thread
Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love the Flying Scotsman in Mt Lawley for a Sunday lunch. Yummy food and excellent people watching! We also like anywhere in the Swan Valley too

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perthies :)

Another perth born and bred here! Grew up around joondalup... But been living past 10 years SOR and now in Beeliar. I am comfortable north and south but not east!
    My faves???

Fine dining : Modo Mio
    Pub: my hubby runs a pub so that's my favourite...
    Pizza: mmm Il Ciao!

Not sure about the others...

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm from perth too, NOR. lived here all my life

Thanks
    Reviews

Another perthie born n bred lived in redcliffe for 26 years and now near southern river for 4 years and love it! Wouldn't live anywhere outside of WA.

This year is all about traveling WA and seeing all the places I have been dreaming about

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Hey quick question. Our mountain buggy double pram blew a tyre and I'm having a devil of a time finding out who can repair them. Does anyone know where you can get pram wheels replaced over here?
    Don't know if you found an answer yet, but a few weeks ago I blew a tyre on my valco and took it to baby buntings (in cannington!) to get it fixed. All I had to pay for was a new tube which was like $12.95 and they fitted it for free!
    Better then a $50 quote I got from some pram repair bloke!

Thanks
    Reviews

With a toddler and baby we have been sussing out all the kid friendly places lately so we can still go out for dinner hehe. The carine had tables outside and a playground which is awesome! Food was rubbish but we may have ordered the wrong things. Will give it another go - only because if the playground hehe. The stringy bark at wanneroo have the same setup and apparently the food is good - haven't tried it yet. Trigg island cafe is great with kids. Without kids one if my faves is Funtastico in subi, love Duende and Giardinis in leederville! And oh my god ....Halu in mt hawthorn (so amazing)! Aaarrggghh it's been too long!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    So where is everyone's fav places to eat?
    Frasers in kings park (luckily we have connections or we could never afford to eat there)

At hillarys between jetteys and mad mex there is a place that sells American ribs.... OMG best ribs iv had! Always just fall off the bone!

And the bailey bar and bistro is good too, we often go there to watch sports... Always have DD with us and they don't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    So where is everyone's fav places to eat?
    Kailas Leederville (every Sun)
    Tanukia Japanese S.Perth (when I'm lazy)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by KCT View Post
    With a toddler and baby we have been sussing out all the kid friendly places lately so we can still go out for dinner hehe. The carine had tables outside and a playground which is awesome! Food was rubbish but we may have ordered the wrong things. Will give it another go - only because if the playground hehe. The stringy bark at wanneroo have the same setup and apparently the food is good - haven't tried it yet. Trigg island cafe is great with kids. Without kids one if my faves is Funtastico in subi, love Duende and Giardinis in leederville! And oh my god ....Halu in mt hawthorn (so amazing)! Aaarrggghh it's been too long!
    Yes Halu was our once a week date night BEFORE kids haven't been back since. It's so not suitable for my loud energetic child lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhhhh and Boat Shed is one of my FAV's love it.

Now I go next door to the Boat Shed Cafe because it has a play area for DD.