Closed Thread
Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1135
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh its so annoying. Df doesnt get why we need a budget or to have savings... grrrrrr!

** sent from outer space **

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (20-05-2013),mummtime101  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Im so upset house husband's is on so dam late

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What tine you go to bed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    Oh its so annoying. Df doesnt get why we need a budget or to have savings... grrrrrr!

Haha I know. Df thinks I pull money from **** whenever we need it.......boys are so dumb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    Haha I know. Df thinks I pull money from **** whenever we need it.......boys are so dumb
    OMG hearing you there! I hate how the responsibility for sorting it out comes down to me and that even when I tell him not to spend money he does! Grrrr!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love how he casually says...lets go to qld for a week.....wow amazing that you apparently can take a week off work one week from now, we have no bills that week and we have a spare $4000 ready for spending. Makes me furious. He lives in Lala land

Thanks
    Reviews
    I liked the cold weather today - it meant that i could wear my skinny pants and new knee high boots!!...cos it's only cold enough about 3 days a year here to wear them!!

Sam scratched my eyeball this morning - hurt so much and then when i was trying to drive home from KindyGym I had to pull over (in the cemetery), covering my eyes, eye watering so bad i had tears ********* down my face.......i freaked out the other guy that was parked there so much he drove off after about 2mins of me being there!!

What's the worst injury your child has inflicted on you???? (excluding childbirth related stories).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love boot wearing weather too been getting mine out and dusting them off. Some pretty nice boots for the kids in the shops lately too. As for injuries I have suffered the worst from tripping over their junk, did my knee in during one fall. Have to have a laugh at dhs and money, I am the spender and dh has to reign me in as I have no idea how much is in the bank, he just tops up my spending account and I spend til it's gone, not that I waste the money but he is better at the finances or rather more interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixie83 View Post
    OMG hearing you there! I hate how the responsibility for sorting it out comes down to me and that even when I tell him not to spend money he does! Grrrr!!!!!
    Yep. And then when we want to go back to sydney he wonders why we are tight for a month... uh duh?

Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post
    I liked the cold weather today - it meant that i could wear my skinny pants and new knee high boots!!...cos it's only cold enough about 3 days a year here to wear them!!

Sam scratched my eyeball this morning - hurt so much and then when i was trying to drive home from KindyGym I had to pull over (in the cemetery), covering my eyes, eye watering so bad i had tears ********* down my face.......i freaked out the other guy that was parked there so much he drove off after about 2mins of me being there!!

What's the worst injury your child has inflicted on you???? (excluding childbirth related stories).
    A black eye. Not even just a little one. DS head butted me so hard that my entire eye was almost swollen closed. Made for an awesome explanation to the paed and nurses...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babycart View Post

At 3 months DS has already managed to give me a fat lip!!

I need new boots, the dog ate mine last year but I am so fussy I can't find any I like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    What tine you go to bed?
    830 the latest im such a nanna lol ok sometimes 9 when dd is being difficult

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app