Closed Thread
Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Perthies :)

Thought I'd start a thread where us Perthies can chat away about Perth stuff I realised lately there is quite a few if us!
    I didn't know which section to put it in but think this was the best one.

Now I'm starting this thread I have no idea what to start it with!

So maybe ill just start with hello and I'm NOR Perth!

Come say hello ))

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ya! Well I for one loved the weather yesterday lol So over the heat. Im SOR and I love Perth! People say its boring and I like boring.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so excited about the weather today! Im heading off to mothers group to have a play outside this weather puts me in such a good mood

Oh and I'm SOR too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I'm NOR by the beach. I've lived here for a little over 2 years. I do like it but it is a bit boring (there I said it ). But I think that's more because we moved from inner city Melbourne to the burbs and I would have found that hard no matter where we were living.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    And yes I am hating this weather. Absolutely hating it. It's made my morning sickness so much worse and so hard to take the kids and dogs out when it's always so bl00dy hot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Perthie here - well I've been here for 4 and a half years. I do find it a little quiet compared to Manchester (especially the music scene), but it suits me overall. I'm in Hamersley, but moving to Karrinyup. Currently sitting at work overlooking the Swan River, trying to avoid writing a report...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!!
    Well I'm NOR, and soooooo had enough of this hot weather - cooped up inside with a grumpy 10 month old and an 18 month old pooch that just wants to go outside for a run.....not fun!!
    But that said loving being a SAHM

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh yes the weather. Yesterday was a very welcomed cool change for me! I'm with you Sonya the heat makes my MS so much worse! I'm 13+3 today and thought I'd be over it but think the heat has a big part to play in it!

I think Sunday is 26. I will be loving it as I will be at SiLs for a BBQ in the hills so we won't have to swelter!

I could totally understand if you have moved to Perth from somewhere more hustle and bustle. It would be so dead boring lol! Seriously though it has perked up since I was younger! We're slooowly getting exciting! Thank goodness for the mining boom that's all I can say!!

I do agree with boring though, but I'm prob a boring person too haha I prefer staying in watching good old tv hahah!! Poor DS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by sooz80 View Post
    Another Perthie here - well I've been here for 4 and a half years. I do find it a little quiet compared to Manchester (especially the music scene), but it suits me overall. I'm in Hamersley, but moving to Karrinyup. Currently sitting at work overlooking the Swan River, trying to avoid writing a report...
    Hey Suz I owe you a phone call. When are you moving to k'nup? We'll virtually be neighbours!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Perthies :)

Hopefully first week in March if everything goes to plan. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy.

I'm really looking forward to the cooler weekend. I get migraines in the heat

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub