+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Week 4, day 6

I'm going to be a little tougher on myself regarding calorie intake for the day and again tomorrow because I'm preparing for a couple of small blow outs- and I want to enjoy them
    Tonight DH's family are coming over and I usually put out some yummy nibbles or make something special for dinner and sometimes we all have a couple of champers or whatever- so while I definitely wont be touching any alcohol, (I have zero desire for it, strangley) I'm making a nice cheese platter with biccies and dips etc... so today so far I've only ate really light- which is fine because this recent heat wave seems to have zapped my appetite anyway. I've had a single boiled egg for breakfast- made myself eat it even though I wasn't hungry, wanted some energy before I went out on my walk and also shared a banana with DD. I've come home and have just had a small can of sugarfree Redbull (can't do the 500ml big cans of 'V' anymore, had a funny reaction to one the other day ).
    And then tomorrow I'm making dinner for my mum and family as it's her birthday and I'm making a big batch of vegetarian spinach and ricotta cannelloni, laden with baddies like CHEESE!!!! So we'll see how I fare in regards to weightloss this week- should be fine as I wont gorge or go silly, but I'll definitely be foregoing the calorie counting tomorrow night
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 13-03-2013 at 10:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another week down, another kilo down! Not forgetting that Monday is my actual weigh in day as I started a couple of days after the official start date on here. Very pleased. And I can now see the physical difference- clothes fitting me heaps better, some are now slightly too big.This has been a long time coming for me- I haven't been at my ideal weight for some time now and just knowing that it's in my near future, that I'm on my way, is so exciting!

Last night I indulged a little, as I said I would. I made the cannelloni using low fat ricotta cheese and topped it with that new cheese by Kraft called "Live Free", the lowest, lightest cheese on the market they say- so that's at least something, lol. Also had a piece of chocolate (ahem, triple chocolate )bavarian for dessert- gah, so very rich! My body went into shock, I think

So yeah, going well here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 1, week 5!!!!

Breakfast- banana

Lunch- egg on wholemeal toast, lettuce & french onion dip as a spread

snack- bowl of Uncle Toby's cereal with light milk

Dinner- lamb Tikka with brown rice and salad

exercise- 45 min brisk walk

I feel a bit naughty. I had a Snickers bar after dinner. And a handful of M&M's

Back on track tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the end of another weekend/week and I've done well. Had a couple of naughties here and there (choc chip cookies last night and a small packet of potato chips tonight) but nothing major.

Today-

Breakfast: Diet shake

Lunch- quarter of a tin of baked beans, 1 boiled egg and 1 crusket with cottage cheese

Dinner- spicy chicken/salad wrap and small serve mashed potato

It was so nice to go walking this morning in the cool weather after Melbourne's recent heat wave. Loving this rainy, drizzly weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been cruising along OK- but I think I got a little bored and felt kind of low as I haven't managed to do any excerise this week- I've eaten very well all week though (sushi fo lunch yesterday, wholemeal pasta bol last night, diet shakes here and there).... but tonight I switchd off and told DH my diet was done for the night and I want some "real" food, a good ol fat laden takeaway! So I had a lamb kebab and it was soooo good!

Feeling kebab remorse right now. And DH bought me a big Easter egg with smarties inside (because I figure if I'm going to fall off the wagon I'm going to go all out and make it worth it, lol) but as soon as I finished dinner I brushed my teeth and am now chewing gum as I don't want to cave and eat that egg!

This is my first big blow out in almost 5 weeks so I'm not too worried. Tomorrow I will resume exercise and get back on track.

Maybe I should eat that egg now so I wont have to eat it tomorrow, thus avoiding 2 bad diet days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plexus I am thrilled for you!! I was wondering if you could market yourself as the diet police in somebody's home, I need somebody to come and prevent me from straying from my eating plan, weight would just fall off too.

Have just discovered danish fetta very low in calories to be spread on corn thins which is also less calories than bread, jarrah hot chocolate is only 40 calories a mug. Keep up the good work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sydneychick For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha thanks Sydneychick, I might look into that

Corn thins are great and I'll definitely have to check out that Danish feta as I'm so ooooovvvverrr cottage cheese which I've been having pretty much every day.
    I have a sample sachet of Jarrah hot choc that I've hidden away for myself for when I need a choc hit! The other night for dessertI had a tub of nestle "Soleil diet mousse" and it was pretty nice. But I've been having the Aldi weight loss shakes here and there and even when mixed with plain water they come out all frothy and really chocolatey so they're good to have on hand as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What week are we in? I've lost count!

Anyway... today:

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: Chicken & sweet corn soup, 1 slice wholemeal bread

Snack: 2 cruskets with cottage cheese and cucumber

Dinner: 2 vegetarian sausages with mashed potato, corn on the cob, carrots, green beans & gravy- was YUM!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it week 4 that starts tomorrow?

I like those diet mousse's too and Coles range have a low fat tirimasu that's pretty nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think we are starting week 6 tomorrow