+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    That sounds amazing, Darla!!!! I'm DLing that!!!!
    Its awesome costs $1.99. First app I've ever paid for! Let me know what you think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Good luck Babyla! Eating after dinner is a big problem for me too. Are you going to try to stop completely or just have something small and healthy?
    I think I'll have something small and healthy - like grapes, fresh ones now after the tip from Marepoppin. Then brush my teeth straight away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darla87 View Post
    Good luck babyla! Sounds like you have a good plan.

I just got an app called "zombies, run!" which is a 0-5k walking/ running app. You listen to a story were you're being chased by zombies and being sent on missions. It's actually making me excited to go for a walk. There's heaps of free fitness apps, you may find one of them really motivating?
    Thanks! I love the Walking Dead so I'll definitely give this a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today went pretty well, apart from the left over choccies in the fridge

I had a really long walk and we ate san choi bau for tea which was delish! I had 2 glasses of wine which is not great but deliberately stopped myself drinking more and went and brushed my teeth. Yoga in the morning and I need to weigh myself too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't get the zombies run app - I don't have ios5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today has started well. I had a coffee and half a pear before yoga this morning. When I got back I've had a green smoothie with banana, LSA, chia seeds, frozen berries and rice milk and now I'm munching on some nuts.

We have friends coming over this arvo so I'm going to do up some rice paper rolls and another batch of san choi bau.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's the definition of insanity... oh that's right doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. Well I'm not expecting a different result but I'm definitely doing the same thing over and over. Something comes over me on the weekend and I just want to be sitting outside in the sun with a drink, that would be fine but I always end up having more than 1.

So, I think I need to cut alcohol completely and see how I go. It just impacts on what I want to be doing and what I eat. Last nights food was pretty good tbh, I made quinoa, tuna sushi rolls - super healthy and delicious and then DH made a pork salad, also really healthy. But because I overindulged the beers I didn't go to yoga this morning and it's really annoying me. I'm also annoyed because when I drink, I smoke. This normally doesn't bother me so much but today I just wish I hadn't smoked last night.

I'm committed today to at least cutting the crap food with hangover cycle. I've had avocado on toast and some grapes so far today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It hasn't been a great 24 hours. I had my first migraine in years today. I had to get my mum over to mind DS. It was awful! I vomited twice from the pain. But I think I've awoken from my mind fog with renewed commitment. We had chicken patties with salad for dinner and I've packed left overs for lunch at work tomorrow. I've spoken to DH about steering clear of all booze if I'm going to get rid of this last bit of weight, so we are on the same page and looking forward to some quiet weekends.

I wish I'd been able to go to yoga tonight but after the migraine and the heat it was going to be too much. Tomorrow is cooler and I will be going after dinner tomorrow night.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm getting off this crap ride...

Oh I'm hearing you on the alcohol thing ... It's my downfall as well. I'm with you in needing to cut it out completely!!! All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Oh I'm hearing you on the alcohol thing ... It's my downfall as well. I'm with you in needing to cut it out completely!!! All the best
    I really do think it's my best bet and getting to where I want to be. It's hard because I really enjoy a drink. Best of luck too! I'll let you know how I go after the weekend