+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Enjoy it!

My daughter did this, it was fabulous! Unfortunately she started waking 1-2 times a night at 6 months old! We're back sleeping through at 10mo, after a bit of sleep training.

oh, and we're still breastfeeding here and I never got up to express!
    Last edited by Ripleigh; 15-02-2013 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i do have a pump just a manual one. i think i might just let him regulate it all rather than pumping and ending up with oversupply and engorgement again. Last night he woke at 4am (it's been almost a week since he's woken thru the night) and fed fine, waking again at 7am. Im now a bit more confident that my milk will be there when he needs it without me having to pump when he sleeps thru for a few nights.
    Thanks for all the advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little man is 10 weeks old and on formula and is sleeping 9-10hrs a night, is feeding every 3hrs but I heard they are supposed to go 3-4hrs a feed but i can barely stretch it to 3, is that ok? as I don't want to be doing on demand feeding. Also he barely sleeps during the day 30 mins here, 30 mins there yet I know he is supposed to sleep more then that, does anyone have any suggestions on how he could be made to sleep longer during the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD was sleeping through the night at 6 weeks too and feeding 2nd hourly through the day as well. I never got up to express - the body is amazing! My supply at night settled and I still had plenty to feed her in the daytime.
    You could weigh your little one for peace of mind, although it's likely he'll be sleeping through as he's getting plenty of milk in the day & isn't hungry at night.
    Enjoy the sleeps while they last too- before I had a baby I naively thought that once they were sleeping through the night, they always would- oh no they don't! DD is 10 months now and we've been all over the place with night time wake ups, although overall she's been a good sleeper.