+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which manners are most important to teach your children?

argh! Sent too soon... Lol

To finish - that people would not say please and thank-you... In fact I realize now I have a vary high expectation for everyone I meet and interact with to use these and assumed it the social norm.
    I'm so intrigued and will make some observations now and be a lot more aware of situations they're not used and work out reasons why...

Some of the things guaranteed to get my irritation levels high though is demanding tones etc. also... Please chew with your mouth closed and don't talk with it full...(my best friend does this - drives me nuts! Lol)

I'm going to observe my expectations more closely after this three too... A lot of my expectations come blindly from my childhood... Interesting....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Which manners are most important to teach your children?

Please forgive the atrocious spelling and grammar in my posts (another bug bear of mine)... My ipad just has a mind of its own at times. Nothing to do of course with the fact I'm laying in bed typing.... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aren't all manners important? They are all building blocks onto another. Respect, value, appreciation, thankyou - they all tie together. Baby steps too x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to parentingfiles For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (20-02-2013)